Slaughter Vs Olympus F2P Prep [2-1] Win

Dannypool

Why would we team with envy? We were in a rivalry with them before we were in a rivalry with slaughter. You're just coming up with more propaganda to save your dead clan.

Vitality never teams with us although some ranks have shown up to their events but if you can find a single vt invite on any event I'll give you 20m(we don't accept invites).

And when I said your ranks are having fun, I meant they are just using your clan as a side task to keep them from being bored.

A.k.a

Your clan is their side bitch.

Btw you lost the rivalry, and didn't just lose, you got slammed.

Outpulled and outplayed, you couldn't compete. Lol.

You're dick riding them and asking them to help you when we fight you lmfa0. And yeah man? Our ranks prioritize our clan and always have, and your clan is the punching bag and slut of the pure community because they get carroted by everyone l0l. Btw we won the rivalry you had 1 decent trip 2v1 and think you won when were 4-1 in preps and carroted you 6 weeks in a row l0l. You're a moron.

Said you outplayed us and couldn't compete, but you'd never show your "quality" (aka a joke and really brown sticky stuff) in a matched prep because your ranks were scared.

Why would we team with envy? We were in a rivalry with them before we were in a rivalry with slaughter. You're just coming up with more propaganda to save your dead clan.

Vitality never teams with us although some ranks have shown up to their events but if you can find a single vt invite on any event I'll give you 20m(we don't accept invites).

And when I said your ranks are having fun, I meant they are just using your clan as a side task to keep them from being bored.

A.k.a

Stop crying bitch boy

You're dick riding them and asking them to help you when we fight you lmfa0. And yeah man? Our ranks prioritize our clan and always have, and your clan is the punching bag and slut of the pure community because they get carroted by everyone l0l. Btw we won the rivalry you had 1 decent trip 2v1 and think you won when were 4-1 in preps and carroted you 6 weeks in a row l0l. You're a moron.

If we're the punching bag and we beat you guys in a rivalry what does that make you guys look like? You lost m8. Stop being salty

A.k.a

Didn't even read any of this haha grats slaughter

If we're the punching bag and we beat you guys in a rivalry what does that make you guys look like? You lost m8. Stop being salty

wonder how you feel how you haven't had a prep topic up since December lmfao and how you're still dodging us in a prep, you're scared and you know you'll lose kyp.