Slaughter Vs Olympus F2P Prep [2-1] Win

Dannypool

FLozFpx.png

0IT49jY.png

AlpACwO.png

Today Slaughter massed up 31 Tigers we approached Olympus for a 25v25 30 minute prep and they gladly accepted. Thank you for the prep!

9ubbSY8.png

IUK9ISz.png

All the members training up

All our GMTERS staying on for both preps =]

Olympus for giving us the prep

9ubbSY8.png

OUHwXKJ.png

-----------

Slaughter Starting: 25

Olympus Starting: 25

Slaughter Ending: 8

Olympus Ending: 0

-----------

e2mac54.png

-----------

Slaughter Starting: 27

Olympus Starting: 27

Slaughter Ending: 17

Olympus Starting: 0

-----------

6ws0sa7.png

We sucked ass and LOST

-----------

9ubbSY8.png

Videos:

Ham's POV:

Daniel's POV:

Zetro's POV:

you seem angry that we won and you've lost all your preps l0l, you know the majority of doom is now in Olympus right? Or don't MPC clan but good try

Considering your wl is doom and half of your rank structure is sv, you bring a lot of invites from both sides.

Seems to me like you can't compete with your own members:/

Considering your wl is doom and half of your rank structure is sv, you bring a lot of invites from both sides.

Seems to me like you can't compete with your own members:/

Ironic how my ranks prioritize my clan and that majority are actually more focused/dedicated to slaughter and they were in slaughter before joining different hpc's. It's okay man your clan avoids us because you can't compete with a real clan and feed off propaganda and teaming. 

Ironic how my ranks prioritize my clan and that majority are actually more focused/dedicated to slaughter and they were in slaughter before joining different hpc's. It's okay man your clan avoids us because you can't compete with a real clan and feed off propaganda and teaming.

Believe what you want but we all know your ranks are only helping slaughter as some temporary fun for themselves. And nah, your ranks were already in hpc's, quit trying to hide something so obvious.

You're just mad because you can't accept the truth.

Believe what you want but we all know your ranks are only helping slaughter as some temporary fun for themselves. And nah, your ranks were already in hpc's, quit trying to hide something so obvious.

stop crying bitchboy move on

This games purpose is to have fun lmfao and thats what were doing, if we don't have fun we step down or leave. Unlike your clan where you're losing and not having fun lmfao. You're mad that your clan is brown sticky stuff and refuses to prep us because the out come of our prep is you losing.

You're literally flaming when your clans losing and were still winning. Also you're resorting to teaming with EnVy and VT LMFAO.

This games purpose is to have fun lmfao and thats what were doing, if we don't have fun we step down or leave. Unlike your clan where you're losing and not having fun lmfao. You're mad that your clan is brown sticky stuff and refuses to prep us because the out come of our prep is you losing.

You're literally flaming when your clans losing and were still winning. Also you're resorting to teaming with EnVy and VT LMFAO.

Why would we team with envy? We were in a rivalry with them before we were in a rivalry with slaughter. You're just coming up with more propaganda to save your dead clan.

Vitality never teams with us although some ranks have shown up to their events but if you can find a single vt invite on any event I'll give you 20m(we don't accept invites).

And when I said your ranks are having fun, I meant they are just using your clan as a side task to keep them from being bored.

A.k.a

Your clan is their side bitch.

Btw you lost the rivalry, and didn't just lose, you got slammed.

Outpulled and outplayed, you couldn't compete. Lol.