Slaughter Vs Olympus F2P Prep [2-1] Win

Dannypool

Keep telling yourself that lmao

I don't feel like talking to the pure community's biggest clan hopper right now. Try again when you're actually relevant.

We like watching you kids slump.

We turned you pussies into a prep team lmfao.

Slumping much?

Godbless you man. We have fucked you up so bad that you think you put us in a slump.

Keep telling yourself that lmao

I don't feel like talking to the pure community's biggest clan hopper right now. Try again when you're actually relevant

So , im a clan hopper? I legit went from cp to sv , and i went from ruin to slaughter. Let me know where u ever seen me apply for any other clan besides tlp which i told them to decline because i wasnt interested at that point. You have no idea what your talking about nor are you smart enough to make it seem like you know what your doing. Your following a ex xl member as ur leader. Nuff said.

So , im a clan hopper? I legit went from cp to sv , and i went from ruin to slaughter. Let me know where u ever seen me apply for any other clan besides tlp which i told them to decline because i wasnt interested at that point. You have no idea what your talking about nor are you smart enough to make it seem like you know what your doing. Your following a ex xl member as ur leader. Nuff said.

IP lmfao. Nuff said

Fat broccoli u finally replied! Just here to remind u that ur clan is brown sticky stuff ty

Aw, u mad?

Godbless you man. We have fucked you up so bad that you think you put us in a slump.

Slumpidy dump