[Temp] Changes to the Pure Community

Control Pker

we have like 4 doom members you downy lol go I don't hate you but your clan, we'll mini you right now without our 2 doom kids lmfao don't chicken out you brown sticky stuff broccoli

you still dont understand that lots of us didnt have mpc accs waiting, training an acc from lpc to mpc takes a long ass time so ofc we're not just gonna give you free wins rofl is that too complicated for you?

you still dont understand that lots of us didnt have mpc accs waiting, training an acc from lpc to mpc takes a long ass time so ofc we're not just gonna give you free wins rofl is that too complicated for you?

half our clan trained and within like 4 days all 70+ and almost everyones already 75+ lmfao your clans just brown sticky stuff at training and in general 

doesn't take a 24/7 grind to get 75+CB unlike your brain dead members training on cows and rock crabs lmfao

cant tell if this is propaganda if ur actually cauliflower lol, the majority of your members didnt nearly max their accs in just a few weeks... i hope

cant tell if this is propaganda if ur actually cauliflower lol, the majority of your members didnt nearly max their accs in just a few weeks... i hope

if you read correctly and you weren't broccolied i said half our members were training up but, I understand you're autistic since you're from rage

if you read correctly and you weren't cauliflower i said half our members were training up but, I understand you're autistic since you're from rage

you bring tons of maxed pures to ur preps rofl thats my point, rage doesnt call on hpcs to come save them so they can look good in clan wars, 90% of us are in the situation the members you sit are in, we dont have mpc accs and are training up..

you bring tons of maxed pures to ur preps rofl thats my point, rage doesnt call on hpcs to come save them so they can look good in clan wars, 90% of us are in the situation the members you sit are in, we dont have mpc accs and are training up..

? Our own members having maxed pures is calling HPC'S now? you're a fucking downy lmfao, your excuse to not prep us is that we have max accounts when we have a brown sticky stuff ton of 70s and the second lowest CB average but, you're prepping clans with more maxed pures??? Your clan is brown sticky stuff and just scared to lose to us moron.

? Our own members having maxed pures is calling HPC'S now? you're a fucking downy lmfao, your excuse to not prep us is that we have max accounts when we have a brown sticky stuff ton of 70s and the second lowest CB average but, you're prepping clans with more maxed pures??? Your clan is brown sticky stuff and just scared to lose to us moron.

did your fall in get a #sv spam or nah?

Note: that we are just entering the scene without 20 doom apps thanks,

Been waiting 2 months for an accept on the fullout ps. 

ironic how we only have 5 kids actually from doom since the majority are only in doom or in olympus but i know you're broccolied so ill forgive you. Also thats a brown sticky stuff excuse lmfao prep us 40v40 you spastic fuck stop avoiding us.

did your fall in get a #sv spam or nah?

Ye so is MPC/HPC clanning not a thing you broccoli? God rage are full of morons.

Note: that we are just entering the scene without 20 doom apps thanks,

Been waiting 2 months for an accept on the fullout ps.

Why does it matter if they have doom apps or not...?

You're asking him for a fullout instead of a prep which would make 20 doom apps more relevant than if you accepted his prep...?

You also prepped Olympus yesterday who have higher combat averages than slaughter as well as having many level 70-80s yourself...?

Ye so is MPC/HPC clanning not a thing you broccoli? God rage are full of morons.

was just proving you wrong when you said you have a brown sticky stuff ton of low levels lol, you sat every 70 r u ok m88?