BV's 5th Year Anniversary Fullout vs Trauma! ft. Ascent Prep

Aqua

k2h748.jpg

BV vs Trauma Fullout!

98vs87

So Friday, June 27th 2014 was BV's 5th birthday from the up's & down's our clan has managed to stick around so i wish our clan many more years to come! :')

thanks for the fight Trauma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHhcz-yUuw

BV vs Ascent Prep 1/1 Rounds

19v19 20 def, overs on

So Ascent asked us for a prep right after red vs blue ended we accepted knowing we we're gonna hesitate sitting half our members for a 19v19... but thanks for the prep. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sctwUGJjmQ

Shout out to all the loyal Bv members that have stuck around for 5 years: Point Guard,Myself,Hassan,Assassin,Nelson, & Moist

also shout out to the newbies: Pushh, Drop So Sxc, Jim & Kushh

& to all my clan members! :D

flash1: Hands up cash out! bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Not sure why you even bother to call it that. That was just a preview of Red v blue and should be taken as a joke. If you don't take that as a joke, then that's saying how bad the state of your clan is in and how much of a joke your clan is. Ashame it couldn't of been our 60 trauma members vs your 30 :(

Nice opt count after your invites left 

JpzJYao.png

Not sure why you even bother to call it that. That was just a preview of Red v blue and should be taken as a joke. If you don't take that as a joke, then that's saying how bad the state of your clan is in and how much of a joke your clan is. Ashame it couldn't of been our 60 trauma members vs your 30 :(

Nice opt count after your invites left 

JpzJYao.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gj on your full out win Bv

you're right everyone knows it wasn't really only bv but we definitely pulled more than 30 dude so fk off. we both had invites and our "team" won so gf..

Yeah your team won i'm not saying you didn't congrats bro lol. But nah you guys did not pull over 40-50 sorry

i

we actually pulled 55-60, so yeah..

it does not matter howmuch you guys pulled both brought invites and both should feel a shamed about it and that aqua made a topic about it without featuring the clansthat helped bv or trauma is just cauliflower

i it does not matter howmuch you guys pulled both brought invites and both should feel a shamed about it and that aqua made a topic about it without featuring the clansthat helped bv or trauma is just cauliflower

Why do you think i'm calling it a joke?

Alot of respect was gained from bv yesterday giving us the fight they did gained them alot of respect. There are some hpcs that wont evengive us f2p fights lol... bv has balls other clans take notes

5f68b97164.jpgc296001dc5.jpg

grats, my clan did good despite our levels, not having 5 clans aka (red team) with us and being without mith p:

oh and outpulled by 12 still managed to drop 27

not too sure why u refused round 2 and 3 a full out is made of 3 rounds, new ppl >.<

5f68b97164.jpgc296001dc5.jpg

grats, my clan did good despite our levels, not having 5 clans aka (red team) with us and being without mith p:

oh and outpulled by 12 still managed to drop 27

not too sure why u refused round 2 and 3 a full out is made of 3 rounds, new ppl >.<

We had R vs B right after so we couldn't do more then one round.

I'm sorry but the what the hell is wrong with people. A full out turns into a mass fest and only one round is done, what a joke.

Both clans disappoint. 98v87, these clans have like 50 members each. At least you guys had fun right, wait it was just one round and you played with a bunch of randoms.

I'm sorry but the what the hell is wrong with people. A full out turns into a mass fest and only one round is done, what a joke.

Both clans disappoint. 98v87, these clans have like 50 members each. At least you guys had fun right, wait it was just one round and you played with a bunch of randoms.

Trauma pulled like 60 we had 64 signups 

bvs fall in after their invites left

JpzJYao.png

I red somewhere that if a clan had invites then the fight would be invalid and judging by the comments BV had invites? not hating

, if ive got the wrong end of the stick then sorry just wondering?

There was no full out, it was a fun event basically. But in the end trauma is better than BV and BV is going to close their doors soon