Cringe

LowCountries

Anti crash what? LOL fucking a fight at Corp and the fight at GDZ? why did you rush us fromt he back at Corp hill then when there was no different clan? LOL the teaming

you're their bitches, just allow it. Also your leader claims we had apex with us LOL

We bring no clan you fucking broccoli you must have an extra chromozome to believe your leaders propaganda

The only leader at that trip with us was Jason, he made no such claim that Apex is officially teaming with OP

We did not ac the fight at corp, the intention was to crash it, since we rushed from single area there is no need to even question which clan we reached first lmao, besides you only have your own leader to blame since it was 45 stragglers with no run/food/pray that rushed a corp hill where you had 100v100. You could have just sat there atop of the hill and by getting inside of CD denied us to possibility to "allegedly only hit olympus"

Keep telling you have no clans teaming with you, we aren't acting as CD bitches either. CD understands the importance of being mutually beneficial, where you even flame envy that used to put on t-30 to help you out in hopes they would close into Olympus. Trust me, had Apex come out this sunday we would have forced them to switch to t-30 within first 30 minutes of the trip and given use the just cause to swap our capes into t-7 and you would be crying so hard right now it'd be ridiculous.

You seem to be very hateful person that cries every time he doesn't get what he wants, how boring.

PS: we spammed "OP Cleared" without having killed a single Olympus member, can't deny smashing anything else that had rune on him tho :P

the fight that we won?

hello ibro lmfao

envy dome apex and 50 120s with you.

r u dumb we have enither of those clans LOL

Like ask for a screenshot of ts, if you have a spy, we littually have noone from Apex of Envy lmfao we only got like 10 Doom kids joining us, because we're the best LPC, also some others join slaughter

I dont get your propaganda LOL

so what you're saying is you're spamming op cleared while you havent killed anyone? lmfao

they spammed op cleared because they saw cape counter you half brained tomato

The only leader at that trip with us was Jason, he made no such claim that Apex is officially teaming with OP

We did not ac the fight at corp, the intention was to crash it, since we rushed from single area there is no need to even question which clan we reached first lmao, besides you only have your own leader to blame since it was 45 stragglers with no run/food/pray that rushed a corp hill where you had 100v100. You could have just sat there atop of the hill and by getting inside of CD denied us to possibility to "allegedly only hit olympus"

Keep telling you have no clans teaming with you, we aren't acting as CD bitches either. CD understands the importance of being mutually beneficial, where you even flame envy that used to put on t-30 to help you out in hopes they would close into Olympus. Trust me, had Apex come out this sunday we would have forced them to switch to t-30 within first 30 minutes of the trip and given use the just cause to swap our capes into t-7 and you would be crying so hard right now it'd be ridiculous.

You seem to be very hateful person that cries every time he doesn't get what he wants, how boring.

PS: we spammed "OP Cleared" without having killed a single Olympus member, can't deny smashing anything else that had rune on him tho :P

hello ibro lmfao

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/16631-apex-release-public-apology-on-aao-ts

He calely says " Apex is in Olympus capes today" LOL

The thing is, you're CD's bitches, if you AC'd it for CD, why dont you kill half their clan then? It's Rage and a couple other clans teamed up lmfao.

You did hit us. You hit us intentionally. You're the bitches of CD. just admit it lmfao

Who the fuck is teaming with us then? LOLOLOL

I was in your Teamspeak broccoli I heard you say "Focus blue" Like you mass recruited, don't you think i got my spies? LOL keep up the propaganda. be CD's bitches.

i cant tell if you're trolling or not. you got decimated that fight. the only reason you actually managed to survive was your mains that couldnt be cleared. if it was pures vs pures you'd literally be done in under 5 minutes

Get the fuck off these forums ibro, you're broccolied

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/16631-apex-release-public-apology-on-aao-ts

He calely says " Apex is in Olympus capes today" LOL

The thing is, you're CD's bitches, if you AC'd it for CD, why dont you kill half their clan then? It's Rage and a couple other clans teamed up lmfao.

You did hit us. You hit us intentionally. You're the bitches of CD. just admit it lmfao

Who the fuck is teaming with us then? LOLOLOL

I was in your Teamspeak broccoli I heard you say "Focus blue" Like you mass recruited, don't you think i got my spies? LOL keep up the propaganda. be CD's bitches.

I fail to see where our leader is saying apex is in t-30 capes?

of a clan AC's they do it for both sides, in this case for OP and CD

We hit the fight taking shortest route

Who the fk would want to team with Olympus? Even Envy no longer wants to be apart of this trainwreck

Nice propaganda, do you have anything to back up your claims?

Boring person crying on sharkbrew, theres like 500 others alike you, could you at least be a bit more entertaining?

Anti crash what? LOL fucking a fight at Corp and the fight at GDZ? why did you rush us fromt he back at Corp hill then when there was no different clan? LOL the teaming

you're their bitches, just allow it. Also your leader claims we had apex with us LOL

We bring no clan you fucking broccoli you must have an extra chromozome to believe your leaders propaganda

lmfao i right clicked the fallin and saw various Rage names. also i was there on my fucking leak in your "F2P Unofficial" channe;. first it was in [Mandatory] but then you moved to unofficial. i got spies all over your clan, i know every step you make. i knwo you'll be trying to pull 80-90 next week. I know evrything from your clan lmfao just stay CD's bitches and be a clan that cant even have their own capes on a weekend trip LOL

stfu ibro

Nice way to dodge the majority of what I said.

Not hard to get a leak into any clan. CD masses up anybody they can find, you really think its hard for us to get a leak in there? Imbecile. End//