Sv Cassidy nerd

Runescape123

In other news Slaughter sounds like a trainwreck ready to derail the moment cass loses his cool. Seen it happen 2-3x already with my own eyes :P

He will believe somebody from Doom in slaughter is ddosing him, he will then start obsessing because he obviously cannot be wrong in any way, he will then proceed to tell every single sv member in slaughter to leave because doom is ip grabbing them and thts all. After that he will try to destroy the clan from inside and cause an uproar :)

Not sure why you're flaming but, were already doing fine and for DDOSING no one can see IP'S except two people.

Not sure why you're flaming but, were already doing fine and for DDOSING no one can see IP'S except two people.

Danny my intention was not to flame, I am fairly certain you are doing fine. I am here speaking of my personal experience of cassidy.

He thought Marten that time High Council was hitting him offline, he was so certain of it he threathened to hack and dox and ddos as retaliation, but the reality was it probably was his terrible internet connection rather than actuallly being hit offline. He took it to the point where he attempted to persuade people to leave the clan under false pretense aswell. He still believes Marten has capability or even the need to own a booter.

This thing also happened in Control before where he also go banished, he started obsessing over people plotting against him, to the point where in confronting his "enemies" he decided to train defence and drop items such as fire cape on pure account which was not even his.

All of this happened because he thought somebody is out there to get him, which was obviously bollocks, he takes it too far, goes into enraged mode, believes he is always right and never changes his opinion because he could not possibly be wrong, as a result you have somebody who is capable of nothing but trouble. Maybe persuading some of his remaining friends to leak, which sucks because you don't want to just banish a person who has been a core member for some time, but fell for that hole.

Danny my intention was not to flame, I am fairly certain you are doing fine. I am here speaking of my personal experience of cassidy.

He thought Marten that time High Council was hitting him offline, he was so certain of it he threathened to hack and dox and ddos as retaliation, but the reality was it probably was his terrible internet connection rather than actuallly being hit offline. He took it to the point where he attempted to persuade people to leave the clan under false pretense aswell. He still believes Marten has capability or even the need to own a booter.

This thing also happened in Control before where he also go banished, he started obsessing over people plotting against him, to the point where in confronting his "enemies" he decided to train defence and drop items such as fire cape on pure account which was not even his.

All of this happened because he thought somebody is out there to get him, which was obviously bollocks, he takes it too far, goes into enraged mode, believes he is always right and never changes his opinion because he could not possibly be wrong, as a result you have somebody who is capable of nothing but trouble. Maybe persuading some of his remaining friends to leak, which sucks because you don't want to just banish a person who has been a core member for some time, but fell for that hole.

What do you expect from a  down syndrome who would lose any fight irl and sucks at the game. Resort to online threats because the reject can't do brown sticky stuff irl.

I guess thats what happens when you talk like a black person while being a white stick figure skateboarder.

Yeah he's changed quiet a bit since then, but I can see where you're coming at. All slaughter needs is a bigger core =], we have an active core of like 55ish peeps just need to expand that.