discuss

Codi

does how many times x clan has closed have an influence on how successful that clan is or (was) over all?

Such as many argue eop might be in the top 3 clans of all time (most in eop mind you) but have closed 7 times on osrs alone.

However, CP has never closed even on EoC and wouldn't be considered by many one of the best clans of all time.

So again I ask you: does it matter how many times a clan has closed with regard to their overall ranking in the best pure clans of all time?

Well why would it matter if they're still actively slaying their rivals. 

eg; EoP closed twice in 2015 at the top, yet still came up with two 70v100 victories against both RD and CP, won a 3 hour return fight vs Foe and the pure community and then topped it off with a P2P Fullout victory vs FI.

Of course that is bias to my point of view, but to answer your OP, I don't really think a clan closing has too much of an affect. Even FOE did considerably well after reopening, and TLP have become a terrifying force to be reckoned with. Heck, even SV have had strong points. All of which have closed prior. A clan closing may be used for banter, but really can't make too much of an impact on the overall standings.

eg; EoP closed twice in 2015 at the top, yet still came up with two 70v100 victories against both RD and CP, won a 3 hour return fight vs Foe and the pure community and then topped it off with a P2P Fullout victory vs FI.

Of course that is bias to my point of view, but to answer your OP, I don't really think a clan closing has too much of an affect. Even FOE did considerably well after reopening, and TLP have become a terrifying force to be reckoned with. Heck, even SV have had strong points. All of which have closed prior. A clan closing may be used for banter, but really can't make too much of an impact on the overall standings.

Yeah, before closing Tlp wasn't really relevant for any long period of time.  These days they are definitely at the top, regardless of past closures.

fi used to be decent, I'll give u guys that, no where close to even the top 5 clans of all time but u were alright, until [Fi]lil nicky and [RD]Bruinz stepped into the leadership, if u don't bring chris or cody back, ur clan will die with ur current leadership skills, going to be easy btw.

also if I might add, Redemption (3 years) has done more than Fatality (10 years LMFAO)

stay #9.

Fi claimed they closed eop haha

A clan that got slumped, destroyed by eop and were pulling 30 for 2 years(fi) thought they closed eop(who were pulling 80+(double fi's pull)) :P.