fatality Saturday: Making EoP Walk Their Own Plank, Ending RD In Under 1 Hour

Halloween

LMFAO? DULLER ERA GOING SO NOT GOOD HE HAF TO CALL CRONO 2 STEP IN FOR AID? Y HE NEED CRONO? CRONO FIRST TRIP WAT HAPPEN? WALK HIS OWN PLANKER ALL THE WAYER L000LER HE THOUGHT BUT NO HE PLANKER L0000L LIL NICKY ERA PLANKING CRONO ERA L0000L

ONCE AGAIN IT SEEM LIK LIL NICKY ERA L00L IS THE PLANK KINGER OF THE PLANK? LMAO WE GIF OUR PLANK TO EOP TODAY LMAOO WE SAY "HEY CRONO U WANT TO ACCEPT THIS PLANK OFFER" HE ACCEPT PLANK OFFER LOOOOLER HE JUST TAKER IT JUST LIKE THAT? HE WANT THE PLANKING PLANKER FROM LIL NICKY ERA TO DULLY ERA CALLER THE CRONO 2 STEP L000L PLANKER

LMFAOOO SO GET DIS RITE? MY CLAN SET OUT 2DAY 0 PLANKING IN MIND 0 PLANKZ INVENT LMFAO SO WAT WE FIND?? WE FIND EOP PISSING NO PISS LMFAOOO IN THE CRONO & DULLY ERA? Y CRONO? Y IS CRONO HELPER THE DULLY ERA? DULLY 0-19 IN PREPO? DIS Y CRONO STEP IN BUT WAT I SEE FROM COUNT OF THE CAPER IN OSBUDDY FRIENDSHIP IS 72V27 FI EOP IN THE PLANK LMFAO! WHAT I CAN SEE FROM PLANKING OSBUDDY IS FI GAVE EOP THE PLANK FROM OWN SHIPPER THE DULLY AND CRONO SHIP L00L FI LIL NICKY ERA JUST TAKE DAT brown sticky stuff HEY WE NEED PLANKER? WE GIVE THE PLANKER 2 EOPER ON OWN SHIPPER L00L SHIP DULLY ERA WILL SINKING BCOZ PLANKING 2 MUCH WALKER ON THE PLANKER BY LIL NICKY ERA L00000000L BUT HOW? LIL NICKY ERA PISSY ON CRONO & CO AKA DULLY GOOD TRYING PLANK L000L

LMAO DULLY AKA 0-21 ERA GOT PLANKERD BY THE LIL NICK ERA LMAO DULLY ERA ASK CRONO ERA FOR THE AID?? LMAO LIL NICKY PLANKER DULL ERA TO GDZ HUT OBVIOUSLY CRONO HAD TRIPPED OVER THE LIL NICKY PLANKER ON THE WAY TO GDZ.... WE MADE EOPER PISSERS PISS IN GDZ HUT LMAO EOP DULL MADE PISS IN HUT LMAO U SQUAT TO PISS IN GDZ HUT DULLY ERA? HAHA WE BENT U OVER TO PISSER IN THE GDZ HUT DULLER AND CRONO 

-BREAKING NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT - DAT IS ALL FI R SEEING TODAY AFTER DA ANNOUNCER ANNOUNCENT THE BIGGER WALK OF SHAME AND THE BIGGER OF BIGG PLANKING HAPPENED FI GAVE 2 EOP IN THE CRONO AND DULLY ERA OF THE ERA L00LING WE R ALL IN THE BAR AND WE C THE NEWZZ BREAKING CONGRATULATE FI ON THE RECORD PLANKER THEY GAVE 2 EOP FOR THE RECORD GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD FI GAVE IT CONGRATULATE TO FI ON KILLING THE PLANKERING TO THE EOP L00000L. MANY SAY SUP HELP FI BUT I DNT C? I ONLY C THE PLANKING BY FI 2 EOP IN THE ERA L000L. THE DULLY ERA IZ THE 1 L0LING AT THE PLANKER OF NICKY LIL ERA LMAOOO YEP

Lmfao Eop got fucking bullied

That walk of shame niggas had no idea where to run to potato leadership lmfao

Retards singles is east not west

Thanks @ we know l00l. They called in crono to help dully era but oh well looks like that didn't work out L0L

gratz on maintaining sv #1 this weekend durng TLPs anni, i had my doubts but again you proved otherwise

gratz!

back to the horsecamp brown sticky stuffters

gratz eop

LMAO PISS DULLY ERA PISS ON DULLY ERA PLANKER PISS ON THEIR PLANKERS PISS ON EOPER DULL PLANKERD TO GDZ BUT TLP DIDNT PLANKER FAST ENUF TO GDZ TO HELP RESTORE THE LOST EOP PLANKS LMAO 0 PLANKS FOR EOP GRATZ

From an outside pov, it looked like EoP destroyed you guys today tbh. Better luck next time.

Most your pics are from when Supremacy were in your cape... You said you pulled 50 but clearly had 70 in those pics. Why would you make it obvious that you teamed with Supremacy to kill EOP? LOL couldn't do it yourself, so you team with another clan damn...

We forced you into teaming already? 1st you came to help FOE when FOE called you for help, then you shared capes with Supremacy? Damn how low can you go kiddos.

Looooo

Grats RD