Critical Damage BULLIES THE F*CK OUT OF OLYMPUSSIES LOL - Saturday trip

B S E Rs

3WLnbsG.png

Refer to GIFs

040a61e2d43787d50f2b81f9a953f191.gif

f0ac2f73eb240f6d7c1c6da638308de1.gif

085b5aab705888787539ca83c87e8f96.gif

Today we set out with 130 purple warriors ready to kill the supposed Gods, but today they were more like jokes.

All the brown sticky stuff talk over the last week and Olympus can't even put up a fight.

Critical Damage starting: 130+

Olympus starting: 100+ (40 invites)

We knew today would be easy. 20 of their invites from last week didn't show up. Meaning it was close to even numbers. Olympus massed for over 1 hour trying to get as many invites they could, but I think even the invites knew the unchangeable outcome and that was CD on top.

1 hour in while we had fought numerous other clans, Rage, Slaughter and Sudden Death and Olympus were only just getting to Edge Bridge, tails between legs.

We waited until they got to near corp and hit them north west of corp. They instantly started dropping numbers and it was basically over before it started. OP pulled to singles and we followed suit. They must be the only clan which can get cleared in singles.

While we were sitting with 90+ in game and OP only having 40 they tried pulling north, a clueless move on their part. They ran all the way to east ruins and most of them being uneducated retards they ran straight into multi and got smoked.

Olympus dipped to bank so we did the same.

We walked back up and hit SD and Slaughter a few more times while again Olympus were being slow. Finally they walked up but they did whatever they could to avoid us. Mainly hugging singles. Little do they know we are the undisputed best 1v1ers.

Olympus had dropped from 120 to 72 within the space of 30 minutes, thats embarassing. For the next 45 minutes we cleared Olympus as they tried to hop from us, we followed them through several worlds hitting them in singles until they ended.

Broken, Demoralized and Confused. Olympus was defeated once again.

We got word of a cluster between Rage, AAO and SD on 26 hills so we logged into intercept SD since they teamed with Olympus a few weeks ago. Silly move, they don't seem to be helping you to much at the moment.

Another weekend, another win. Goodjob CD.

yux5ldC.jpg

yux5ldC.jpg

7EJoRaR.pngzOILHh8.pngsvLAv7G.pngVK4w6vZ.pngcANL80e.pngTSqQ6XA.png

Sn4dVvg.png

f8ZNDid.png

P6S0GUT.png

8B27KAJ.png

OP pulled 100+ PURES, you guys pulled 75 Pures I was at your mass lol. You guys were gloating about the main invites you had. Its not even pure on pure competition anymore and we actually beat you guys in the only fight we had. Only mains were left over. Your clan was literally spamming this rofl: 

jvlBbu7.png

Why dont you go ahead and throw in cd+jaja+ws+sv vs olympus? I couldnt fight one pure in your pile, all had 70 def+ its pathetic and you guys have it coming for you. Olympus won today.

OP pulled 100+ PURES, you guys pulled 75 Pures I was at your mass lol. You guys were gloating about the main invites you had. Its not even pure on pure competition anymore and we actually beat you guys in the only fight we had. Only mains were left over.

jvlBbu7.png

Why dont you go ahead and throw in cd+jaja+ws+sv vs olympus? I couldnt fight one pure in your pile, all had 70 def+ its pathetic and you guys have it coming for you. Olympus won today.

Stay angry

L7NldTp.png LOL

On the first day OP decided to fuck with CD, I warned them this would be the aftermath lmao. They litteraly ran from us the whole trip. I wonder if they are going to post a day out topic lmao it would be hilarious.

No troll I thought you were about to sing on the first day of Christmas lol

On the first day OP decided to fuck with CD, I warned them this would be the aftermath lmao. They litteraly ran from us the whole trip. I wonder if they are going to post a day out topic lmao it would be hilarious.

No troll I thought you were about to sing on the first day of Christmas lol

nice bloated fingers you obese monkey

Nice main clan, you salty mate? half your pull today had 70 def rofl

u sound mad bro

its ok to be mad bro

nice bloated fingers you obese monkey

u sound mad bro

its ok to be mad bro

Whats there to be mad about when your the #1 pure clan, I'd resort to becoming a 70 def clan if I got bullied week in and week out. One day maybe you'll get your time, but Olympus is here to stay

Whats there to be mad about when your the #1 pure clan, I'd resort to becoming a 70 def clan if I got bullied week in and week out. One day maybe you'll get your time, but Olympus is here to stay

you sound like someone whos worried about their clan closing

i see right through you bud

you sound like someone whos worried about their clan closing

i see right through you bud

Sorry I cant see you either bud, i was too busy bbbbbblocking out the haters.......

hqdefault.jpg

We got +25 pures on you bud, we ain't closing anytime soon, or at least not before your clan fully goes into mains, you're about 75% there :)

Sorry I cant see you either bud, i was too busy bbbbbblocking out the haters.......

hqdefault.jpg

We got +25 pures on you bud, we ain't closing anytime soon, or at least not before your clan fully goes into mains, you're about 75% there :)

Have you ever watched the movie olympus has fallen

srs question m8