Sovereign Saturday - FT 10 Years of TLM FT Doom/VR/Mains/Invites

wheelchair

That sucks that you lost to TLP, this is an unbiased view btw. I watched the vids. l0l

Why did you guys have team 6 capes on even though you're team 7 capes, you put shame on the clan MM, and for FOE to team with you? LMFA0 THAT's not the FOE i remember. brown sticky stuff clans.

L0l you would have been better off not posting at all. It's really ironic that your clan complains about mains aswell, are you guys that cauliflower lol?!

Anyways grats on being afraid of TLP all day, seems like the only clan banned from the wilderness today was SV.

Stay ez.

That sucks that you lost to TLP, this is an unbiased view btw. I watched the vids. l0l

Why did you guys have team 6 capes on even though you're team 7 capes, you put shame on the clan MM, and for FOE to team with you? LMFA0 THAT's not the FOE i remember. brown sticky stuff clans.

you're in a zerg unit remake who you tryna call brown sticky stuff lmfao

mfw  iz3QC3C.png 75 ingame means we are cleared l0l 

:wtf:

VR was at corp with 20. you had 40 at a regroup at corp. 

you had 1 fight and you lost. 

25 doom. 15 vr/mains and 10+ invites

80 actual tlp l0l0l0

80 actual tlp l0l0l0

just stfu lol sv is already looking dumb enough

if you are gonna post an aftermath topic and you are already a day late, just dont fucking post lmao. 

80 actual tlp l0l0l0

That moment when the doom invites your told we have is from a elder trolling your broccolied hc lmao. 135 people and the only leak you have is one that's fucking qith you hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

And yo make it better @ fell for another pibb ploy today hahahahaha horrible leadership

@@wheelchair

You're more broccolied then Don & that Hittin kid bro, how in the fuck can you clear a clan that still has 75?

And your vid cuts off as we proceed to push your trash alliance with FOC to single.

Your ability not accept an L is beyond me, anyways I'll be waiting on your losing topic tonight for P2P Sunday.