Critical Damage Sunday Trip, FT. Olympiss cancelling trip LMFAO

Georgiie

By relevant you mean you all get 39 defence and call yourselves pures? I've been to hpc trips they're cauliflower lol. Just because you guys have brown sticky stuffty trips doesn't mean you need to convince everyone else to join your brown sticky stufffest

That feeling when cd brings 40 def accs to a f2p prep vs aao and still lose lmao

We will never categorize ourselves as hpc or mpc. If competition dies in this timezone we'll pk in multiple timezones.

So you're saying with OP moving up to HPC times and you're only competition now being clans who can barely pull 60 left you're still going to fight at MPC times? Every single one of your rivals has moved up to HPC (Doom, SV, OP). It would be illogal to still compete with clans like Ruin, AAO, Apex, Slaughter, etc...

So you're saying with OP moving up to HPC times and you're only competition now being clans who can barely pull 60 left you're still going to fight at MPC times? Every single one of your rivals has moved up to HPC (Doom, SV, OP). It would be illogal to still compete with clans like Ruin, AAO, Apex, Slaughter, etc...

all your timezones now belong to us

i think thats what hes trying to say

speaking of op, a little birdy told me that their entire p2p trip got ruined by 40 black men dressed in purple.... :rolleyes:  :D

all your timezones now belong to us

i think thats what hes trying to say

speaking of op, a little birdy told me that their entire p2p trip got ruined by 40 black men dressed in purple.... :rolleyes:  :D

Lol CD still brown sticky stuff, have fun with 0 competition, when you tofus moving up, you'll be moving up to RoT, JaJa, AF with all the mains you bring I'm guessing

Lol CD still brown sticky stuff, have fun with 0 competition, when you tofus moving up, you'll be moving up to RoT, JaJa, AF with all the mains you bring I'm guessing

no idea what this post even means, can you please put it into layman terms, thanks

Cd your clan is cancer, Olympus didn't cancel brown sticky stuff lol, we had a fucking awesome trip so you can put whatever bullbrown sticky stuff you want. We will not succumb to your bullbrown sticky stuff, we own you and you know it, you will be in our shadow and you know it, stay ez and know you will never get this

Shut up you Borat-looking mother fucker or I will turn Kazakstan into a desert where not even a lizard will be able to survive for the next 50 years.

You are one "illogal" broccoli. CD will create its own bracket, the OPC (only pure clan) after we fucking bully all you brown sticky stuffters out of the wilderness. You are going to be banished into fucking Tournament worlds. You tried teaming, bringing mains, Ddosing, but nothing worked! So now all you can do is cry on this bundle of twigs-ass forum. STAY FUCKING EZ L0000000000000000000000000000000000000l.

You are one "illogal" broccoli. CD will create its own bracket, the OPC (only pure clan) after we fucking bully all you brown sticky stuffters out of the wilderness. You are going to be banished into fucking Tournament worlds. You tried teaming, bringing mains, Ddosing, but nothing worked! So now all you can do is cry on this bundle of twigs-ass forum. STAY FUCKING EZ L0000000000000000000000000000000000000l.

Wow you're more cauliflower then I expected, anyways when you actually have the common sense to realize your MPC reign is irrelevant until you go to the big boy league then come back to me.

OT: I'm not in any brown sticky stuffty MPC's only TLP. 

Edit:

It's you're* not 'you are' you don't have to type an extra word just to get your broccolied point across bro.

Wow you're more cauliflower then I expected, anyways when you actually have the common sense to realize your MPC reign is irrelevant until you go to the big boy league then come back to me.

OT: I'm not in any brown sticky stuffty MPC's only TLP. 

Edit:

It's you're* not 'you are' you don't have to type an extra word just to get your cauliflower point across bro.

I'm so sorry for making grammar mistakes. PS You're a poo-eating gollywog.