Final Ownage Elite P2P PK Murder Trip

holydreams

@@Finest i heard your brown sticky stuff mpc closed before it opened l0l. Just like prophecy.

@@Howl wuu2? Bullied out of mpc scene lmfa0.

lmfao, quitting mpc is getting bullied? alright lma0 

you literally got bullied out of saturday, and where the fuck were you today? oh yeah you got smoked lol. 

lmfao, quitting mpc is getting bullied? alright lma0

you literally got bullied out of saturday, and where the fuck were you today? oh yeah you got smoked lol.

I didnt know getting rejected from the clan you went crawling back to was "quitting mpc" broccoli. Btw sick ani doing jack brown sticky stuff with your pull. Shame you wont pull nearly that much for the rest of the year. Back to teaming with EOP and Doom l00000l.

I didnt know getting rejected from the clan you went crawling back to was "quitting mpc" broccoli. Btw sick ani doing jack brown sticky stuff with your pull. Shame you wont pull nearly that much for the rest of the year. Back to teaming with EOP and Doom l00000l.

LOL you are pathetic if you think i wanted to rejoin lmao. God bless foc retards l0l teaming with sv must be fucking with you

TLP controls their own propaganda once again l0000000l

LOL you are pathetic if you think i wanted to rejoin lmao. God bless foc retards l0l teaming with sv must be fucking with you

TLP controls their own propaganda once again l0000000l

"Didnt want to rejoin"

"Makes an intro to the clan"

You're honestly braindead if you think im gonna believe that brown sticky stuff lmfa000. First got bullied out of Olympus, then ruin, Slaughter and bullied out of Olympus again l0000l. When are you gonna learn that nobody wants your spastic ass?

Lmfa000 shame your clan is gonna become irrelevant again after this weekend so you better enjoy it now because your clan is gonna get the dick for the rest of the year. Kiss the cup bundle of twigsgot. Isn't that right @@Finest?

Tl;dr 10 years of brown sticky stuff. TLM a.k.a The Last phaggots. EOP and Doom wont save your brown sticky stuff clan bro.

Looks like Unity closed before it opened @@Finest. brown sticky stuff clan just like prophecy l0000000l. Forever brown sticky stuff like TLM.

@ i agree TLM is a brown sticky stuff clan and so is you. Pipe down bundle of twigsgot lmfa0000.

@@Howl got bullied out of my topic like he got bullied out of MPC l0l. Fucking reject. Was very ez.

FOE WINS AGAIN.