Envy

Burntswordfish

atleast hes loyal unlike yourself fucking reject

Loyal to a "leader" who flames his members and indirectly tells them they are expendable. 

Loyal to someone who hates any sort of criticism and will resort to flaming whenever a member (be it a rank or not) mentions the very mistakes that he always repeats.

Loyal to a dictator, not a leader.

If he or anyone else wants to be loyal to that kind of person, by all means go ahead, but I have had enough and so I left. 

Call me a reject, but at the end of the day, we both know that noone in his right mind would stick with that kind of leader.

at least he was part of a clan and been around, not like you bro. Joins the clanning scene is 2015 lmfao.

Read my quote to evades post.

You spent years clanning with a dictator. You should have realized how horrible of a leader hassan is, sooner than I have, when you have had multiple years of experience, shouldn´t you?

Read my quote to evades post.

You spent years clanning with a dictator. You should have realized how horrible of a leader hassan is, sooner than I have, when you have had multiple years of experience, shouldn´t you?

It's called having loyalty bro, something you don't have. It's fine when you don't wanna become apart of a clan just leave with respect and don't be the snake you are. Congrats bro you changed a domain to a site and you think you are special, WOW. *clap clap clap* buddy

It's called having loyalty bro, something you don't have. It's fine when you don't wanna become apart of a clan just leave with respect and don't be the snake you are. Congrats bro you changed a domain to a site and you think you are special, WOW. *clap clap clap* buddy

Who said I was special? 

In this case it´s called stupidity and not loyalty. You have yet to prove me wrong on anything I said in my quote to evades post.

Let´s be honest here. We have both been on the verge of leaving Envy several times, and we always understod eachothers reasons for it.

You are just angry that i joined CD, that´s all.

You look mad

Loyal to a "leader" who flames his members and indirectly tells them they are expendable. 

Loyal to someone who doesn´t hates any sort of criticism and will resort to flaming whenever a member (be it a rank or not) mentions the very mistakes that he always repeats.

Loyal to a dictator, not a leader.

If he or anyone else wants to be loyal to that kind of person, by all means go ahead, but I have had enough and so I left. 

Call me a reject, but at the end of the day, we both know that noone in his right mind would stick with that kind of leader.

Doom reject.