Thoughts?

tesco

with those arms? yh dream on noodle.

mfw calls me noodle and other flames but would get crushed by literally everybody irl (besides ultama, bundle of twigs would hug you or say sorry n ask for you to not hit him like the neek he is) if they saw you

you're a midget with literally no friends

nvm u have 1 friend on facebook heh

farmer pretended to be a female online to try e-whore l000l #justzeppkethings 

fun fact: eop started slumping when zeppke joined, as soon as he left EoP showed promise again

btw u can try tag ultama and ask him 4 help bro ill bury him again lmfao

didnt know granite could get smashed so easily

mfw calls me noodle and other flames but would get crushed by literally everybody irl (besides ultama, bundle of twigs would hug you or say sorry n ask for you to not hit him like the neek he is) if they saw you

fun fact: eop started slumping when zeppke joined, as soon as he left EoP showed promise again

You just wrote a paragraph to a 1 sentence reply lmao has @ got you raging like that league game you lost l0l

You just wrote a paragraph to a 1 sentence reply lmao has @ got you raging like that league game you lost l0l

bro u got cleared by iobs and i 

u said u were goign sleep and never replied after :P

we know u sat there reading over what we said and coming upon the realization that your life is actually fucking peak l000l

bro u got cleared by iobs and i 

u said u were goign sleep and never replied after :P

we know u sat there reading over what we said and coming upon the realization that your life is actually fucking peak l000l

That's because I went to sleep because I had work l0l. How did you crash your car btw? Was it because you were raging at us because you were getting bullied :P

That's because I went to sleep because I had work l0l. How did you crash your car btw? Was it because you were raging at us because you were getting bullied :P

i had work

i also had college

sorry ur too broccolied to take less than 30 seconds to reply ~.~

my guy acts like hes a pro flamer but gets cleared within minutes......haha lol i guess granite isnt that strong. irl.

why are u so fixtated on my car(s)?

u cant even drive allow it l0

i had work

i also had college

sorry ur too cauliflower to take less than 30 seconds to reply ~.~

my guy acts like hes a pro flamer but gets cleared within minutes......haha lol i guess granite isnt that strong. irl.

why are u so fixtated on my car(s)?

u cant even drive allow it l0

Hey you just wrote another paragraph to a 1 sentence response. You seem rather mad, do you actually have tourettes or just a short fuse lol?

This made legit 0 sense I might bullied you to hard. Btw e-whore? Are you mentally unstable or some sht you're legit a fucking weirdo that needs medical help.