did tlp lose to fatality yesterday?

RAID

After fighting SV in single for god knows how long fights tend to go like that, people die and the opts drop only to go back up when they return... I am sure that comes as a shock to a Fatality member as you are used to either logging, teleporting out or returns being called off. 

It's okay though, foc are nearly done with this "rivalry" and SV have already lost so you'll be fighting TLP more soon. 

After fighting SV in single for god knows how long fights tend to go like that, people die and the opts drop only to go back up when they return... I am sure that comes as a shock to a fatality member as you are used to either logging, teleporting out or returns being called off. 

It's okay though, foc are nearly done with this "rivalry" and SV have already lost so you'll be fighting TLP more soon. 

Excuses. 

Sorry, where is the excuse? I am admitting that fatality had the upper hand here but providing some background on why that is the case.

Back to your cave gremlin. 

You do realize the fight was over when eop crashed the fight?(which means returns were off at that point) which leaves fatality the winners of that fight. I guess thats karma for calling EoP for back-up, you should know eop is always slow on crashing fights.

You do realize the fight was over when eop crashed the fight?(which means returns were off at that point) which leaves fatality the winners of that fight. I guess thats karma for calling EoP for back-up, you should know eop is always slow on crashing fights.

Good to see you've moved on from the previous point and made another. So by your logic, any time a clan crashes a fight it means returns were off?

So in the event that a clan crashes, the clan with the more opts wins the fight? 

Good logic. 

Good to see you've moved on from the previous point and made another. So by your logic, any time a clan crashes a fight it means returns were off?

So in the event that a clan crashes, the clan with the more opts wins the fight? 

Good logic. 

Thats so cauliflower......if you have the upper hand and another clan is about to ruin that by crashing your fight........are you going to just stay there and let it happen? hell no, returns off and get out and claim your win.

Your logic is even better:

hey fatality let us return so when eop crashes, us and eop can slam you and take the win together.

Even better logic.

We crashed because we want to bully Fi, had nothing to do with TLP..? I guess this must come as a shocker right? EOP hitting Fatality... Who woulda thunk.

As soon as we did I got an angry pm from Hanuman saying to fuck off, so trust they didn't want us to intervene.