Critical Damage Sunday - The Purple N*gger Army ft OP running all trip

B S E Rs

Lol slaughter getting tough with fake sb accounts and flaming cd. Wonder how this will play out for slaughter.

Gz on being number 1 today cd and gz on spanking op even though they are hiding in hpc scene. Kind of like slaughter teaming with every team/lpc to compete with rage. First pt now lp next its bv or purge

"best pure clan" should probably not call yourselves that then... Not to mention the majority of your clan is full of mains that got rejected from VR and Rot LOL

not a big fan of vr personally, but as an ex rot and continued associate of the red cape, i am pleased to see you know my famous clan. cant say ive ever heard of fi but keep at it and dont give up  :D

"best pure clan" should probably not call yourselves that then... Not to mention the majority of your clan is full of mains that got rejected from VR and Rot LOL

bro we barely had any mains today stop complaining 

keep fucking rage in the ass while aao gargles your nuts.queers

"oh brown sticky stuff it's cd, team 7 cape on"

Lol we never fought u guys, and u never even killed once of us. Hope you had fun wasting 3 hours of ur life, stay easy cd, keep swinging for relevancy that you'll never get

I mean except for the video of all of you constantly getting sent to lumby, the many kids who rage quit in your clan, and the many many loots we got, yea man your right WE wasted 3 hours?