CD

InHeartsWake

We have no issues right now with mains, none whatsoever. Keep crying and hold on to your clanwars.

Your clan is whore of the hpc community, in which clan teamspeak will you be next weekend? Ohwait it's 5th March then, gl m8, I hope you last long enough to stay in your own capes.

Lmk when you need a wahambulance you disrespectful abortion remnant

The fact you thought I was getting 1 itemed along with the fact your reply has some of the most broken down English I've seen just shows how much of an autistic degenerate you are lol.

Just like to highlight that your clan has never actually been close to the top and has consistently been irrelevant within the MPC scene. There's a reason you never wanted to fight or prep us lmfao

The fact you thought I was getting 1 itemed along with the fact your reply has some of the most broken down English I've seen just shows how much of an autistic degenerate you are lol.

Just like to highlight that your clan has never actually been close to the top and has consistently been irrelevant within the MPC scene. There's a reason you never wanted to fight or prep us lmfao

You must be real upset, only thing you got on me is my lack of 3rd language proper grammar.

Btw I watched the vid from where u got the pics, all the mains were fighting eachother just like I said, keep crying m8 :P

You must be real upset, only thing you got on me is my lack of 3rd language proper grammar.

Btw I watched the vid from where u got the pics, all the mains were fighting eachother just like I said, keep crying m8 :P

Yeah I'm upset that you're broccolied

???

??

?

Your logic is as bad as your English lmao

You're literally sitting here trying to claim a main (CD or not) never attacked a pure? You're delusional lmao

Yeah I'm upset that you're cauliflower

???

??

?

Your logic is as bad as your English lmao

You're literally sitting here trying to claim a main (CD or not) never attacked a pure? You're delusional lmao

lmfao nice fucking short term memory, go get some help you alzheimer fuck.

???

??

?

Your propaganda is as bad as your english

I claimed mains were no longer an issue as they were mostly fighting eachother or just stood there not being able to hit anybodyy. You are fucking brainwashed lmao

CD also has level 70s with 70 defence - I was level 77 when doom was going to MPC trips and I was getting hit by mains at CA lmfao

We call that the Doom treatment.

But now we've acquired 120 mains to hit you at HPC trips =] See you in 4 days

lmfao nice fucking short term memory, go get some help you alzheimer fuck.

???

??

?

Your propaganda is as bad as your english

I claimed mains were no longer an issue as they were mostly fighting eachother or just stood there not being able to hit anybodyy. You are fucking brainwashed lmao

English*

you can't be an "Alzheimer" either lmfao don't even talk about English.

You're literally supporting what I said: you actually believe mains aren't attacking pures.

And you're the one sitting here saying I'm brainwashed when you teamed with CD to try and be relevant (you're the oldest MPC in the scene and there's literally no signs that you would even compete in the HPC scene).

God bless you're easy af

Maybe in your head but the mains were still there lmao although it's kind of obvious a CD sympathiser would suggest that they don't bring mains.

Literally took 3 seconds to go onto the first MPC aftermath I found and post a picture of CDs mains (vs LP lmfa00)

7hX80LW.png

wait.... but none of them are even skulled......?

sick picture bro.

hail abdullah.