[F]aith VS [P]urge | F2P Prep 2-0 |

DreTheOBJ

lmfao @ this if this prep gets nulled

they took pics of when their ts had dc's at 5pm est, but we all had mpc preps at 5pm est and we were done prepping at 430?

Preps don't get nulled for ddosing, because it's impossible to prove. Otherwise clans would ddos their own TS and members if they were losing and claim it was the other clan. Clans need to learn to secure their own site/teamspeak, or prep clans that won't ddos them and actually have an ounce of respect.

Im just trying to train my edge recruits and they hitting of teamspeak for win....try to keep in mind this is a game lol.

and ur win isn't recorded on the clan ladders, so i dont see this as a win for you or a loss for purge.

Your members must be happy.

fd915cd95625f086718ba4e427c431fe.png

stop contradicting yourself

Whether it was you DDoSing or not, find a way to end it.

GJ on your win :)

The end is very simple, we are not going to give preps to clans that even indirectly admit to what has happened, 

Its lpc its pretty sad but they have been under pressure not to lose against us so i mean with the +3 opts before the ddos would really affect the outcome of the prep. SO, we learned that we will not do preps with them until they can get over the fact that they will lose without ddosing networks, unfortunately there will be consequences and i dont think that should count towards anything really.

Aside from that, we smashed them in the wildy pretty much matched anyways so i just laugh, punishment came.

lol kyp, your clan got slumped np. Take a loss #Faith 

Ill take a loss when you can win it properly. 

Preps don't get nulled for ddosing, because it's impossible to prove. Otherwise clans would ddos their own TS and members if they were losing and claim it was the other clan. Clans need to learn to secure their own site/teamspeak, or prep clans that won't ddos them and actually have an ounce of respect.

Its funny how it has to come to that level where you need higher security to protect yourself from attacks of other clans over runescape. 

is this really what clanning has gotten too? damm. 

Its funny how it has to come to that level where you need higher security to protect yourself from attacks of other clans over runescape. 

It's been like this since around 2010 :\

as i recall it was just last week that you scammed your clanmate for 60m. is this really what clanning has gotten "too"? damn.

Dumb topic tbh.

cry more

your going offline whenever i feel like it damien