sovereigntalty

DULL

end of the day the fight was more intense then beating TLP down 7 with 70 kids in snakeskin  with or without invites and leaving cc

lmfa00000000000000000000000000000

hope u had fun at inners

u gonna be at 30pull f2p trip tomorrow? bring sv capes bro

l000000000000000000000000000000000l

We had 8 FI invites in a friendly fullout.

You cheated in an official jcup fullout bringing 50 RD invites.

Grats EOP

Grats DULL

wasn't very friendly if u left cc to win and brought 12 invites l000l and na we didn't u tried though

wasn't very friendly if u left cc to win and brought 12 invites l000l and na we didn't u tried though

Ye bro?

w1cbEvI.gif

I would rather not find those old pics of that fight to refresh your memory.  :P

Btw who watches another clan's fight in 2k16? You are either too obsessed with us or have nothing better to do??

Ye bro?

w1cbEvI.gif

I would rather not find those old pics of that fight to refresh your memory.  :P

Btw who watches another clan's fight in 2k16? You are either too obsessed with us or have nothing better to do??

weird...

if my memory is not failing, bababrown sticky stufflanka and other sv retards went on to see EoP vs Doom...

Embarassing...

Ye bro?

w1cbEvI.gif

you watched us prep doom yday? thats weird @@Winnetou stop acting silly :P

Ye bro?

w1cbEvI.gif

Just gonna put it out there, those freeze timers look clean and op. The client is looking strong af