Final Ownage Elite vs Apex P2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

maybe try beating eop in p2p, then we'll consider. it would be a waste of time (and easy) to get another 3-0 vs tlp. i'd rather fight challenging clans like apex, who can actually take a round of us lmfao

always them excuses

its ok we know ur scared to lose the only thing you got going for you, so keep prepping brown sticky stuff clans like fi

so ur telling me eop 3-0d tlp in p2p is an excuse?

lol wow ur really are dumb isenne, i will pray for you

look how dumb you sound rn

who wouldnt want to collect free wins from their "rivals" (well not anymore since you pull 30 to f2p and 60 to p2p) but my point still stands

i feel sorry for everyone left in fo with a brain cause ppl like you, zack, deny them action cause ur scared to lose

hell it got to that point that tlp even had to declare on the legends on p2p and 90% of your ranks are still scared to accept l0000000000000000l

so yeah keep prepping lpcs, i bet your members have hella fun fam

smh to every brown sticky stuff foc rank that doesnt prep tlp cause they scared 2lose

gratz eop

but hey we still perfected you in a 55v55 l00l

maybe thats why u are scared all of the sudden?

im sure they teach u something at school in germany m8, but here's a quick tutorial on the term "perfected"

55 vs 55 = 55/0 = perfected

55 vs 55 = 54/0 = not perfected

you're welcome, and i don't think any foe member is scared of a clan that got 3-0d by eop in p2p lmfao. we want a challenge, not a walk in the park like the rest of the 3-0 p2p preps vs tlp lmaoooo

im sure they teach u something at school in germany m8, but here's a quick tutorial on the term "perfected"

55 vs 55 = 55/0 = perfected

55 vs 55 = 54/0 = not perfected

you're welcome, and i don't think any foe member is scared of a clan that got 3-0d by eop in p2p lmfao. we want a challenge, not a walk in the park like the rest of the 3-0 p2p preps vs tlp lmaoooo

look how proud you are that you killed 1 guy in a  55v55 l0l. perfected

not your members 90% of your ranks yikes (including you zack)

if thats not the case give us 8 preps in march, 4 f2p and 4 p2p and lets see who comes out on top, shall we?

refer to my post earlier 

who wouldnt want to collect free wins from their "rivals" (well not anymore since you pull 30 to f2p and 60 to p2p) but my point still stands

i feel sorry for everyone left in fo with a brain cause ppl like you, zack, deny them action cause ur scared to lose

hell it got to that point that tlp even had to declare on the legends on p2p and 90% of your ranks are still scared to accept l0000000000000000l

smh at every brown sticky stuff foc rank that doesnt prep tlp cause they scared 2lose

look how proud you are that you killed 1 guy in a  55v55 l0l

not your members 90% of your ranks yikes (including you zack)

if thats not the case give us 8 preps in march, 4 f2p and 4 p2p and lets see who comes out on top, shall we?

refer to my post earlier 

hell it got to that point that tlp even had to declare on the legends on p2p and 90% of your ranks are still scared to accept l0000000000000000l

smh to every brown sticky stuff foc rank that doesnt prep tlp cause they scared 2lose

holy brain cells, what did i just read m8 lmfao

u should be thanking me that i taught you how to use the term "perfected"

only weak clans like tlm like to collect free wins, thats why you guys declare on sharkrbew to farm your prep wins because you guys are brown sticky stuff lmao.

foe actually went on a 25 prep win streak without collecting free wins from clan declarations, (shows how weak and garbage tlm leadership is lmao)

foe members are enjoying our preps vs tougher clans like apex, who can actually take a round vs foe, whereas tlp can't even get a round of eop lmfao

stay easy, and kiss the cup

tq4VUrs.png

lYLCmls.png

holy brain cells, what did i just read m8 lmfao

u should be thanking me that i taught you how to use the term "perfected"

only weak clans like tlm like to collect free wins, thats why you guys declare on sharkrbew to farm your prep wins because you guys are brown sticky stuff lmao.

foe actually went on a 25 prep win streak without collecting free wins from clan declarations, (shows how weak and garbage tlm leadership is lmao)

foe members are enjoying our preps vs tougher clans like apex, who can actually take a round vs foe, whereas tlp can't even get a round of eop lmfao

stay easy, and kiss the cup

tq4VUrs.png

lYLCmls.png

how are you even a rank you delusional fuck

you lead foc into a huge slump (how is that even possible coming from 150ml?????)

you dont only avoid us on weekends, you also decline fullouts (http://tlp-rs.net/topic/93543-final-ownage-leaderboards-courtesy-of-the-vegan/), and are scared to prep us

you are the reason fo went from having a 25 win streak to a nice 16-8 record in 2016 l0l

gratz zack, keep it up and maybe youll make that fatality merge happen

o and btw @@Adhi @Allan We want to stay open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

shud have closed btw

how are you even a rank you delusional fuck

you lead foc into a huge slump (how is that even possible coming from 150ml?????)

you dont only avoid us on weekends, you also decline fullouts (http://tlp-rs.net/topic/93543-final-ownage-leaderboards-courtesy-of-the-vegan/), and are scared to prep us

you are the reason fo went from having a 25 win streak to a nice 16-8 record in 2016 l0l

gratz zack, keep it up and maybe youll make that fatality merge happen

o and btw @@Adhi @Allan We want to stay open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

shud have closed btw

if hitler was alive, im sure he'll exterminate u cuz ur delusional level is really high to actually think i'm a rank lmfao

a huge slump? foe members went inactive and quit rs is the reason why our ml decreased. the only clan that is slumping is tlp lmfao, puling 55/144 ML last weekend, having to team with eop/doom for the previous weekends, and losing everything that actually matters (the jagex cup, ur f2p/p2p prep lost vs eop)

we didn't decline a fullout, we asked the fullout to be a on a separate day but ur leadership is so garbage and weak declined because they were scared foe was going to pull 100 and absolutely destroy tlm like in the jagex cup.

however, this what ur leaders said when we declared on tlp lmfao:

719f2bf5a20c69fd1c35bf6ba674c1bd.png

if it wasn't for foe forcing tlm to accept 30 def to compete, tlm woulda closed a long time ago lmfaooo

stay easy, german mess

if hitler was alive, im sure he'll exterminate u cuz ur delusional level is really high to actually think i'm a rank lmfao

a huge slump? foe members went inactive and quit rs is the reason why our ml decreased. the only clan that is slumping is tlp lmfao, puling 55/144 ML last weekend, having to team with eop/doom for the previous weekends, and losing everything that actually matters (the jagex cup, ur f2p/p2p prep lost vs eop)

we didn't decline a fullout, we asked the fullout to be a on a separate day but ur leadership is so garbage and weak declined because they were scared foe was going to pull 100 and absolutely destroy tlm like in the jagex cup.

if it wasn't for foe forcing tlm to accept 30 def to compete, tlm woulda closed a long time ago lmfaooo

stay easy, german mess

bring up sht from 8months ago back when you still had the balls to fullout us, now you dont anymore?

have you read your own lbs? walli was dissapointed as he never backed down from any fullout

yikes this foc leadership generation...

oh and as far as im concerned you pulled 20 last weekend while we had 80, so worry about ur own pulls 

bring up sht from 8months ago were you still had the balls to fullout us, now you dont anymore?

have you read your own lbs? walli would be dissapointed as he never backed down from any fullout

yikes this foc leadership generation...

oh and as far as im concerned you pulled 20 last weekend, so worry about ur own pulls

haha ur so broken, bringing up old irrelevant lb leaks that obviously didn't help tlp in the jagex cup because you guys still got demoralized in a 30 def cap fullout, where tlp had all the advantages against foe and still lost lmfaooo holy brown sticky stuff you guys are garbage

sorry m8, u wished we pulled 20. we pulled 70, while ur clan pulled 39% of your ML with an additional +15 mains to hold your hands.

stay easy, german mess

btw walli said kiss the cup

tq4VUrs.png

stay easy, german mess

LOOOOOOL