[R]age's Saturday Ft. SD, CD, OP, RU & !Slaughter

Lenin

Thank you, I did spend some time on them. For some reason the vs. part looks nicer on a white background.

Saw you get one banged xD

saw you start with a +5 and end with a -10

77196838b199ff0c021180a0cc0f9219.png

gotta tell duval to cut that brown sticky stuff from the vids it ends with you running to singles down 10 like wtf

saw you start with a +5 and end with a -10

77196838b199ff0c021180a0cc0f9219.png

gotta tell duval to cut that brown sticky stuff from the vids it ends with you running to singles down 10 like wtf

All i see is a fight at the pond where it starts even and right before ruin crash op is down 7-10 we cleared ruin back into single then 360d ur ass and dropped kicked you in the jaw like chuck norris. Gf tho u had more mains then anyone and you wonder why cd brings mains op is cancer to this scene.

All i see is a fight at the pond where it starts even and right before ruin crash op is down 7-10 we cleared ruin back into single then 360d ur ass and dropped kicked you in the jaw like chuck norris. Gf tho u had more mains then anyone and you wonder why cd brings mains op is cancer to this scene.

damn u need new glasses. It's probably these poor cognitive skills that closed storm and chaos before they opened