[R]age's Saturday Ft. SD, CD, OP, RU & !Slaughter

Lenin

fhqlP0R.png

12/03/2016

Rage pulled about 35-40 throughout the trip, with a peak at 42 (image).

Not going to lie, we've had far better trips than this, and this wasn't our best performance even though we had a few wins - we should have done a lot better. All clans pulled relatively similar (which was around 40-50). Had a lot of action, a lot of clusters and hella' crashes. Hopefully Sunday will be a bit more clean.

You know what though, all these clans, even VT, went out on their own capes. Today, once more, you saw Slaughter pulling 20-25 and hiding in other clan's capes. Just close already. Stop wasting people's times, you lost the rivarly and your dignity - whats left of it anyway.

1brxuti.gif

Shoutout to Slaughter, for coming out on their own cape.... pwhahahahahaha xD, they brought 3-4 capes with them just in case. Their pulls keep decreasing, and we did this to them.

Shoutout to Sudden Death, Ruin and Olympus for the fights.

Shoutout to AAO & Apex, didn't see them all day, I think they were busy with each other.

1brxuti.gif

XXxAfaG.png

Hiding under other's capes won't save you. Missing 5/7 (soon 6/8) of your aftermath topics.

Whenever we saw Slaughter names, bang bang bang.

7zIUVgQ.png

We initiated a tussle with Olympus at pond whilst others were busy, they were intially up by +3 on us, and just before the fight was crashed they were down -5 on us. We kept strong that fight and maneuvered around the pond, but the fight was crashed.

8Lb4M8q.png

Had a couple of fights with Ruin, but we respect them as they always give us a fight low or high opts. We managed to take one of the fights at pond after we were crashed fighting Olympus.

We scim pushed and killed off 5 in a few seconds. That fight was soon crashed too.

kKWiNr2.jpg

During one of the cluster fights, someone hit us from the south, but I'm not exactly sure who it was. If you can tell me who it was, take a look at my video about 1:50.

We cleared them up and continued with the cluster fights.

1brxuti.gif

fp6qfd.png

Duval's POV

Lenin's POV (I forgot to vid 2 of the larger fights)

2je3ey9.png

uQnIGpy.png

lZ3g0Kj.png

yomafmy.png

E2bQAty.png

TjMONcY.png