The Date Has Been Set - EoP vs SV - Who Will Win?

Andy

Who will win?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

i know you retards are gonna unplug your routers and claim a win l00l i garentee some bullbrown sticky stuff comes up about your ts or people dcing even though we aren't gonna ddos for a prep win. 

remember when you got 55-0'd and claimed your ts got "ddosed"??  hypocrite omg lmao hypocrite

eop will win easily

i know you retards are gonna unplug your routers and claim a win l00l i garentee some bullbrown sticky stuff comes up about your ts or people dcing even though we aren't gonna ddos for a prep win. 

I suggest you do ddos, your clan really needs it because lets face it you guys are an abysmal matched clan, its your only shot of winning my friend lol.

what does that make you guys then? being 1-5 vs us in clanwars

Ok? That's like comparing how the New England Patriots always seem to lose against the New York Giants, especially in the Super Bowl. No offense, but according to Sv's record my statement holds true.

I suggest you do ddos, your clan really needs it because lets face it you guys are an abysmal matched clan, its your only shot of winning my friend lol.

we lost to cp on a bad day, cool. before that we were on a losing streak for many different reasons such as callers, levels, and overall member quality. but we've improved a lot on all that. we aren't perfect but we're a lot better than the record shows. we went on a 6 prep win streak and beat foe in a first to 200. 

you went on a 10 prep loss streak while we were doing bad too, i'd say that's abysmal, wouldn't you? you beat tlp in a 28v28 because sv ddosed 6 tlp members and you still BARELY won, do you think you're #1 matched or something? i'll believe it when you beat foe or tlp in a 45v45+ without us ddosing tlp lmfao. and ur win vs fo was like a 25v25 lol..

underestimate us more though, it'll just make it easier for us to win.

we lost to cp on a bad day, cool. before that we were on a losing streak for many different reasons such as callers, levels, and overall member quality. but we've improved a lot on all that. we aren't perfect but we're a lot better than the record shows. we went on a 6 prep win streak and beat foe in a first to 200. 

you went on a 10 prep loss streak while we were doing bad too, i'd say that's abysmal, wouldn't you? you beat tlp in a 28v28 because sv ddosed 6 tlp members and you still BARELY won, do you think you're #1 matched or something? i'll believe it when you beat foe or tlp in a 45v45+ without us ddosing tlp lmfao. and ur win vs fo was like a 25v25 lol..

how mad are you on a scale of 1-10 right now that you would actually type all of this up and really expect me to read this lmfao, stay mad spastic.

look at u writing essays about runescape get a grip l0l

U goin for a phd or something?

No1 read your dissertation lmfao