[F]atal[I]ty Vs [D]oom F2P Prep 2-1

Halloween

dont u lead a minor league clan that gets fucked by rage in preps l0l0l0ll00l0l

those xl/remedy/chaotic rejects recruited rejects out of 308 dummies and now they kill u in matched preps roflmao

The minor league you couldn't compete in, yeah that's the one.

the minor leagues where we went on a 27 streak and got so good to the point where no1 bothered to prep us because they were 100% sure they would not win

bullied up.

well done mini game clan.

Clans were built upon the wilderness something which you got bullied in for months on end.

i swear you lost to cd in a completely 1 sided undisputed rivalry, getting majorly bullied for months on end haha

or am i high...

@ or any other cd official/member can I get some confirmations?

well done mini game clan.

Clans were built upon the wilderness something which you got bullied in for months on end.

didn't doom make it so you couldn't hold sunday trips for 3 straight months

didn't doom make it so you had to do joint trips with a zerker clan

keep in mind you are losing to rage in matched preps so you should take that turban off your muslim head, get off the computer for once on a weekend night, and simmer down

keep in mind you are losing to rage in matched preps so you should take that turban off your muslim head, get off the computer for once on a weekend night, and simmer down

stop posting dude nobody takes your mini game 30 man pulling clan seriously. You fucked yourselves and now nobody likes you at all (LOL)

get fucked btw broccoli

You didn't do brown sticky stuff to CD lmfao you're a little irrelevant plus 1. You rage quit Doom because Ari got up the ranks higher than you lmfao

You telling me i wear a turban is like me saying you can get your dick hard you awkward fuck.

stop posting dude nobody takes your mini game 30 man pulling clan seriously. You fucked yourselves and now nobody likes you at all (LOL)

get fucked btw broccoli

They suck TLP off they've got one buddy clan

You didn't do brown sticky stuff to CD lmfao you're a little irrelevant plus 1. You rage quit Doom because Ari got up the ranks higher than you lmfao

You telling me i wear a turban is like me saying you can get your dick hard you awkward fuck.

They suck TLP off they've got one buddy clan

HE SAID SIMMER DOWN NOT UP broccoli