[F]atal[I]ty Vs [D]oom F2P Prep 2-1

Halloween

84c042baf93291ddf24d8162034963ae.gif

@ LMAO

Hey @@ultama maybe if you weren't a brown sticky stuffter and actually participated in your clans mandatory name change then you wouldn't be such an easy pile lol

what do you expect when they pre-pile on last round essentially giving them 2 attacking rounds and you get 1 ticked lmfao

btw waifu how do you afford membership, that's 1/3rd of a headset so why don't you have one?

oh so beating the top 2 clans once makes u no.1 matched ok...

well since we knew our members well enough it was pretty obvious nobody could beat us, and nobody did until it got to the point where clans refused to fight us

isn't your "mpc" just a zerg unit remake? i would hope a bunch of ex members of what used to be a decent f2p clan could easily be the best but sounds like you're having difficulty

well since we knew our members well enough it was pretty obvious nobody could beat us, and nobody did until it got to the point where clans refused to fight us

that was potato masher af pls refrain from quoting me

seems you're just upset that it took your zerg unit remake 3 months to be able to claim to be the best, and still lose fights lol

stay brown sticky stuff broccoli

seems like ive triggered you stay ez

i swear you lost to cd in a completely 1 sided undisputed rivalry, getting majorly bullied for months on end haha

or am i high...

@ or any other cd official/member can I get some confirmations?

ye killed them.

They've got a mass join of Olympus for the time being. Olympus think that Doom will help them at weekends. But guess what level 105's can't hit us lmfao

I couldn't make, was helping a buddy move. Looks like we did well for 2 rounds.

Not trying to be a dick but wasn't Doom considered a very good clan man for man before they moved to HPC. Do MPC's have different strategy's whe it comes to CWA. If my memory serves me right, I believe Doom took two weeks off to get 30 def and train prayer ect. A month ago Doom beat TLP in F2P... they have now recently lossed to EOP/FI/RD (RD/EOP swept them)

Doom beat TLP with +4, matched they got decimated. Problem is they were always too cocky for their own boots. Thinking they can go smash any clan, then with the "i'm glad they won we're brown sticky stuff." mentality every prep, takes it's toll. EOP - RD - TLP - FI. btw.

Good job FI, gl with getting that p2p l0l