~AAO take number one MPC on Easter~

White Kid

You had 2 fights?

we actually hit 90% of the fights that happened today but it looks like you're still a little salty that you cant beat us in f2p and now p2p. Oh soniqs, we were once good m8s but then you drank some Listerine and became the embodiment of full broccoli. My prayers are with you brother. I would say get well soon but there is no cure for broccoli. Time to invest in a helmet.

we actually hit 90% of the fights that happened today but it looks like you're still a little salty that you cant beat us in f2p and now p2p. Oh soniqs, we were once good m8s but then you drank some Listerine and became the embodiment of full broccoli. My prayers are with you brother. I would say get well soon but there is no cure for broccoli. Time to invest in a helmet.

Only room for one helmet boy...

Yo @Jason any recommendations for a new helmet for our boy here?

Aao wins again btw

[18:42] <King_Koer_jr> bvg u scared lmfao (wuu2)
[18:43] <bvg> King_Koer_jr
[18:43] <bvg> w84 corp
[18:43] <King_Koer_jr> we're sitting at dwarfs
[18:43] <King_Koer_jr> hit us
[18:44] <bvg> world
[18:44] <King_Koer_jr> 81
[18:45] <bvg> King_Koer_jr
[18:46] <bvg> ur not here
[18:46] <bvg> lol
[18:46] <King_Koer_jr> hit us (lmao)
[18:46] <King_Koer_jr> w81
[18:46] <King_Koer_jr> dwarfs
[18:46] <King_Koer_jr> lvl 36

0458f5718ae4980b7c5d25d8fca5db49.pngcf5e4b096ae241d0af0d391146e9a9e5.png6270b89b64174caf9c2d60e127091112.png594f604425581ca61d61414ddccfad6c.pnge75869afe0c849d244205d7f865d3583.png72f866fd1ae8299161120a9bea24355e.pngf115b6c530c63c654048bce9fea7b649.png

Lol wait till you're up ops to fight us smh.. But wouldn't accept our offers the first hour of the trip??

Trust me, no normal Apex member even mentions AAO, this ideology mainly stems from the ranks who forced upon this new rivalry upon us, yeah I'll admit it was fun at first but none of our ranks have been committed. Good job, you won, as far as I'm concerned today is Easter, in with the past and hopefully the ranks of Apex take us into a new completely different direction

Trust me, no normal Apex member even mentions AAO, this ideology mainly stems from the ranks who forced upon this new rivalry upon us, yeah I'll admit it was fun at first but none of our ranks have been committed. Good job, you won, as far as I'm concerned today is Easter, in with the past and hopefully the ranks of Apex take us into a new completely different direction

yh bro i agree, new direction should be www.aao-rs.com

Lol, this is why no one likes AAO, you guys never had the balls to fight doom or Sv and ever since they left your ego has employed to that of Donald Trump. How about you analyze this in an unbiased way and see why every clan hates you

Lol, this is why no one likes AAO, you guys never had the balls to fight doom or Sv and ever since they left your ego has employed to that of Donald Trump. How about you analyze this in an unbiased way and see why every clan hates you

Everyone hates us because we are da reflection of perfection!

The funny thing is, is that AAO will never move up to HPC, they are way to reliant on other HPCS for their pull. I know for a fact at least 20 of your membees who would leave AAO over TLP. You can keep competing with Rage and Sd? Lol. You guys will never be as good as doom

The funny thing is, is that AAO will never move up to HPC, they are way to reliant on other HPCS for their pull. I know for a fact at least 20 of your membees who would leave AAO over TLP. You can keep competing with Rage and Sd? Lol. You guys will never be as good as doom

i know 20 of your members who have been kicked in the last month under the suspicion of being a spy hahahh

Looks like SD is teaming with AAO again. Only this time it's on shark brew topics since sudden dick couldn't touch us in the wilderness today lol.

@@Jail`