Heh

tesco

i was talking to Ross about meeting up >.>

as for your off license, it doesn't seem like the sort of place I would want to go to o.O

but that is a nice rhyme tho,

'u man can out quote me u can out broccoli me but mums life u cant outlast me'

you ever thought about rap battles?

Are you even from Slough

I prefer the direct ting not sneak dissing cah when I pen pen pen trust me ultama goes missing lol

Make up more brown sticky stuff stories like you did previously to try and cover up the fact you have a brown sticky stuff life?btw Asian is Athul/Making Rice, you tried though.

I'll be honest with you

I've no fucking idea who this athul is either LOOL

So what you're telling me is you guys are sitting on ts discussing me lmao I win

I'll be honest with you

I've no fucking idea who this athul is either LOOL

So what you're telling me is you guys are sitting on ts discussing me lmao I win

So why are you bringing him up in this conversation you autistic broccoli lmfa0

I was wondering if he knew you since you decided to randomly bring him up and he was asking me why you act so cauliflower since he barely comes on sharkbrew forums and doesn't really care about it.

So why did you bring up Athul? Were you stalking my facebook profile and saw that he liked my avatar and thought he was my boyfriend you obsessed cauliflower freak l0l (you even went to the point of going onto his profile to claim he was from slough when he lives in london god you're actually freakishly insecure)

Btw you literally sit on IRC talking about me and wanking to a picture of me when I was 14 along with 14 year old girls and circle jerk on severance forums l0l.

So why are you bringing him up in this conversation you autistic broccoli lmfa0I was wondering if he knew you since you decided to randomly bring him up and he was asking me why you act so cauliflower since he barely comes on sharkbrew forums and doesn't really care about it.So why did you bring up Athul? Were you stalking my facebook profile and saw that he liked my avatar and thought he was my boyfriend you obsessed cauliflower freak l0l (you even went to the point of going onto his profile to claim he was from slough when he lives in london god you're actually freakishly insecure)Btw you literally sit on IRC talking about me and wanking to a picture of me when I was 14 along with 14 year old girls and circle jerk on severance forums l0l.

Circle jerk on severance forums?

Wrong again hehe

Cmon ultama you're better than this pisser dog homo

im from knights-bridge >.>

idk who you are either, why are you calling me out?

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about someone who has the same name as you and helped me pick up my pc -.- you decided to get involved

Circle jerk on severance forums?

Wrong again hehe

Cmon ultama you're better than this pisser dog homo

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about someone who has the same name as you and helped me pick up my pc -.- you decided to get involved

Athul and Attarmaul are completely different names

so now you're trying to backpedal and claim that iobsession was my boyfriend? Because you were saying Athul was my boyfriend holy god you're a fucking freak l0l I've seen severance forums and the topics dedicated to me l0l

Keep making more stories broccoli lmfao I'm still curious to what this court case you were banging on about a while back was (when your failed attempt to dox me didn't work)

Athul and Attarmaul are completely different namesso now you're trying to backpedal and claim that iobsession was my boyfriend? Because you were saying Athul was my boyfriend holy god you're a fucking freak l0l I've seen severance forums and the topics dedicated to me l0lKeep making more stories broccoli lmfao I'm still curious to what this court case you were banging on about a while back was (when your failed attempt to dox me didn't work)

Didn't work? Pretty sure it did lol ask jeffro and Patrick tbh

Even mikey had a say in it lool and at what point did I say IOBSESSION was your boyfriend? Are you trying to chirps him lmfao God bless your potato masher soul

Just cos you're homo don't mean everyone's homo and you're not even attractive in the slightest btw so you wouldn't be his type if he were potato masher /:p

Didn't work? Pretty sure it did lol ask jeffro and Patrick tbh

Even mikey had a say in it lool and at what point did I say IOBSESSION was your boyfriend? Are you trying to chirps him lmfao God bless your potato masher soul

Just cos you're homo don't mean everyone's homo and you're not even attractive in the slightest btw so you wouldn't be his type if he were potato masher /:p

nah athul lives inside u loooooooooooool

Lmfao I guess I win, I literally got to you so much you went onto Athuls facebook to find out where he lived only to find out he doesn't even live there

You're honestly the biggest virgin I've seen on this game lmfao you should honestly consider necking yourself and join your dad.

Lmfao I guess I win, I literally got to you so much you went onto Athuls facebook to find out where he lived only to find out he doesn't even live thereYou're honestly the biggest virgin I've seen on this game lmfao you should honestly consider necking yourself and join your dad.

Joining my dad? He's at work rn lol is your dad still trying to raise up to get you a car :(? Poorpeopleproblems lol mfw ultama is 22 and hasn't got a driving license

Btw ultama why are you ignoring suck my ass? He brings up some pretty valid points

Joining my dad? He's at work rn lol is your dad still trying to raise up to get you a car :(? Poorpeopleproblems lol mfw ultama is 22 and hasn't got a driving license

Btw ultama why are you ignoring suck my ass? He brings up some pretty valid points

I'm 22 now? You claim you have my dox but can't even get my birthday right lmfao

Yeah poor people problems, you can't afford to upgrade your computer so you have to make stories up on the internet to make up for it :(

Your dads either dead or non-existant, which is why you never mentioned him in your topic about PARENTS (again plural)

Since you seem to forget a lot of things, I'm going to drill a few things into your head:

- You have pictures of 14 year old girls and boys saved onto your PC

- You are currently/have gone through my facebook and tried to find out about people who liked my pictures and post them on here (such as Athul lmfao)

- You have topics about me on severance forums

- You claim you don't spend much time on sharkbrew but you've spent the whole day on it obsessing over me

- Your insomnia most likely comes from being obsessed over me as you continuously notify me around 11-2am despite the bullying you recieve

This is honestly how much I've broken you.

I have a license tyvm, shame you've got points on yours l0l

I'm 22 now? You claim you have my dox but can't even get my birthday right lmfaoYeah poor people problems, you can't afford to upgrade your computer so you have to make stories up on the internet to make up for it :(Your dads either dead or non-existant, which is why you never mentioned him in your topic about PARENTS (again plural)Since you seem to forget a lot of things, I'm going to drill a few things into your head:- You have pictures of 14 year old girls and boys saved onto your PC- You are currently/have gone through my facebook and tried to find out about people who liked my pictures and post them on here (such as Athul lmfao)- You have topics about me on severance forums- You claim you don't spend much time on sharkbrew but you've spent the whole day on it obsessing over me- Your insomnia most likely comes from being obsessed over me as you continuously notify me around 11-2am despite the bullying you recieveThis is honestly how much I've broken you.I have a license tyvm, shame you've got points on yours l0l

Car crashes don't add points onto your license first of all LO

This is why you're a clueless broccoli

I don't have any 14 year old girls or boys saved btw but I can't say the same about you lmao

You can't claim you're the reason I have insomnia when even your own battlescape mod buddies claimed you were 'bullied all over the place' heh

You're like 21/22 I really don't give a brown sticky stuff which btw!

Let's go over a few of your points

- you get boners when your boyfriend sticks it in you

- you've had dick in your mouth (something you and your mother have in common lol)

- you were rejected from massacre

- your current leader admits you're not on after 9pm -.-

- bedtime until 21

- dad had a massive Segway accident and broke his gmaul

- flames brown people but jumps on the defensive when accused of being racist at fear of losing his 'friends '

- social reject had to meet up with zetex to have some friends to go out

- social life nonexistent and brags about going on a night out to the pub on sharkbrew as if anybody gives a fuck

- paranoid inbred and bad at the game

- takes dick off 45 year old DPD driver heh

*insert broken g maul picture'

Car crashes don't add points onto your license first of all LO

This is why you're a clueless broccoli

I don't have any 14 year old girls or boys saved btw but I can't say the same about you lmao

You can't claim you're the reason I have insomnia when even your own battlescape mod buddies claimed you were 'bullied all over the place' heh

You're like 21/22 I really don't give a brown sticky stuff which btw!

Let's go over a few of your points

- you've had dick in your mouth (something you and your mother have in common lol)

- bedtime until 21

- flames brown people but jumps on the defensive when accused of being racist at fear of losing his 'friends '

- social life nonexistent and brags about going on a night out to the pub on sharkbrew as if anybody gives a fuck

*insert broken g maul picture'

You have a picture of me when i was 14 with a bunch of my friends in my class which were also 14...? lmfa0

btw you just tried to flame me about going out with zetex yet you made up a fake story about going with iobsession to help you carry a PC to your car...????

you also said my social life is non existent yet going to the pub in the same sentence ??

you also got attarmaul to post a fake IRC log on the day where I was actually at a prep calling ???

I honestly don't get why you still continue trying lmfao, everything you said is literally made up where mine is either fact or based on what you've said/done l0l

btw going to re-drill these points back into your head:

- You are currently/have gone through my facebook and tried to find out about people who liked my pictures and post them on here (such as Athul lmfao)

- You claim you don't spend much time on sharkbrew but you've spent the whole day on it obsessing over me

- Your insomnia most likely comes from being obsessed over me as you continuously notify me around 11-2am despite the bullying you recieve

Posted Today, 04:36 AM

lmfao just shut the fuck up already, you lost get over it you're up at 4:36am thinking about me

i got in from a night out and saw a notification, thought id remind u that u like dick in ur mouth lol

u however were up at 9am on a sunday thinkingabout me

ty

i got in from a night out and saw a notification, thought id remind u that u like dick in ur mouth lol

u however were up at 9am on a sunday thinkingabout me

ty

I wake up at 9am on sundays regardless, that's normal lol

Being on sharkbrew at 4:36am isn't normal at all you insomniac freak l0l if you were on a night out why the fuck would you be on shark brew? if you had a good night out you wouldn't even be thinking about going on it r0fl

also:

going to re-drill these points back into your head:

I wake up at 9am on sundays regardless, that's normal lol

Being on sharkbrew at 4:36am isn't normal at all you insomniac freak l0l if you were on a night out why the fuck would you be on shark brew? if you had a good night out you wouldn't even be thinking about going on it r0fl

also:

going to re-drill these points back into your head:

if u usually wake up at 9am on a sunday im guessing u dont go out on saturday

and u clearly dont go out on fridays either

nice social life lol

btw wat i do is up to me not up to u and what u think

just cos ur not allowed on the computer after 9 doesnt mean im not

redrilling these points into ur head:

- bedtime until 21