tesco

if u usually wake up at 9am on a sunday im guessing u dont go out on saturday

and u clearly dont go out on fridays either

nice social life lol

btw wat i do is up to me not up to u and what u think

just cos ur not allowed on the computer after 9 doesnt mean im not

redrilling these points into ur head:

- you get boners when your boyfriend sticks it in you

- you've had dick in your mouth (something you and your mother have in common lol)

- you were rejected from massacre

- your current leader admits you're not on after 9pm -.-

- bedtime until 21

- dad had a massive Segway accident and broke his gmaul

- flames brown people but jumps on the defensive when accused of being racist at fear of losing his 'friends '

- social reject had to meet up with zetex to have some friends to go out

- social life nonexistent and brags about going on a night out to the pub on sharkbrew as if anybody gives a fuck

- paranoid inbred and bad at the game

- takes dick off 45 year old DPD driver heh

I'm out every friday though which was why I made the comment that you/attarmaul was reading the topic on Saturday morning despite me not having posted it until 12 hours prior to that...?

You're literally the most cringiest virgin I've ever come across lmfao

Just remember I'm the person that bullied you so much you posted on sharkbrew at 4:36am in the morning l0l

going to re-drill these points back into your head:

- You have pictures of 14 year old girls and boys saved onto your PC

- You are currently/have gone through my facebook and tried to find out about people who liked my pictures and post them on here (such as Athul lmfao)

- You have topics about me on severance forums

- You claim you don't spend much time on sharkbrew but you've spent the whole day on it obsessing over me

- Your insomnia most likely comes from being obsessed over me as you continuously notify me around 11-2am despite the bullying you recieve

I'm out every friday though which was why I made the comment that you/attarmaul was reading the topic on Saturday morning despite me not having posted it until 12 hours prior to that...?

Just remember I'm the person that bullied you so much you posted on sharkbrew at 4:36am in the morning l0l

going to re-drill these points back into your head:

- You are currently/have gone through my facebook and tried to find out about people who liked my pictures and post them on here (such as Athul lmfao)

- You claim you don't spend much time on sharkbrew but you've spent the whole day on it obsessing over me

- Your insomnia most likely comes from being obsessed over me as you continuously notify me around 11-2am despite the bullying you recieve

i can go for weeks btw

i was w8ing for food and went on my computer, im not gona sit there staring at the door waiting for a delivery am i? dont be mad cos u had a 9pm bedtime lol

uve said that about 10x now btw ultamad

- you've had dick in your mouth (something you and your mother have in common lol)

- you get boners when your boyfriends pumps ur ass with his dick

- bedtime until 21

- flames brown people but jumps on the defensive when accused of being racist at fear of losing his 'friends '

- social life nonexistent and brags about going on a night out to the pub on sharkbrew as if anybody gives a fuck

i can go for weeks btw

i was w8ing for food and went on my computer, im not gona sit there staring at the door waiting for a delivery am i? dont be mad cos u had a 9pm bedtime lol

You're literally the most cringiest virgin I've ever come across lmfao[/size]

uve said that about 10x now btw ultamad

- you get boners when your boyfriends pumps ur ass with his dick

- bedtime until 21

Posted Today, 03:49 AM

Posted Today, 04:36 AM

Lmfao just stop I literally have you up at unacceptable hours, I wonder what your imaginary girlfriend or mother would think knowing you were getting bullied by a bisexual at that time of the morning.

Only a virgin social outcast like yourself would be proud to "last for weeks" on a flame topic lmfao

Posted Today, 03:49 AM

Posted Today, 04:36 AM

Lmfao just stop I literally have you up at unacceptable hours, I wonder what your imaginary girlfriend or mother would think knowing you were getting bullied by a bisexual at that time of the morning.

Only a virgin social outcast like yourself would be proud to "last for weeks" on a flame topic lmfao

Lmfao calling literally every1 a virgin repeatedly is a horrible way to cope with your inability to get laid. Stop (once again) trying to convince people on the Internet that you're "better than them"

NO1 IS BUYING IT LOL

also why are you broadcasting that you're bisexual this isn't e-harmony no1 cares and no1 is interested in u LMAO

Lmfao calling literally every1 a virgin repeatedly is a horrible way to cope with your inability to get laid. Stop (once again) trying to convince people on the Internet that you're "better than them"

NO1 IS BUYING IT LOL

also why are you broadcasting that you're bisexual this isn't e-harmony no1 cares and no1 is interested in u LMAO

Do you only come on these forums to quote me or something?

You don't play the game and no one knows who you are or cares about you so just log out lmfao

Ultama i beg u try bully tesco irl

I already have if he's up at 3-4am having nightmares about me lmao

Do you only come on these forums to quote me or something?

You don't play the game and no one knows who you are or cares about you so just log out lmfao

I already have if he's up at 3-4am having nightmares about me lmao

Do u only come on here to update ur profile in hopes of finding a new potential lover

Do u only come on here to update ur profile in hopes of finding a new potential lover

You clearly haven't read the topic otherwise you would know that your attempt to flame makes you look broccolied because I'm already with someone ???

You didn't answer my question though, why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you?

You clearly haven't read the topic otherwise you would know that your attempt to flame makes you look cauliflower because I'm already with someone ???

You didn't answer my question though, why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you?

It kind of makes a bit more sense now considering you tell everyone about your job, your sexual orientation, and that you enjoy going to the pub amongst other random facts about yourself.

Once again this is a Runescape clanning forum go look for a partner elsewhere.

It kind of makes a bit more sense now considering you tell everyone about your job, your sexual orientation, and that you enjoy going to the pub amongst other random facts about yourself.

Once again this is a Runescape clanning forum go look for a partner elsewhere.

Back to investigations and bullied into ctrl+v responses heh lmfao

Dw bro I'm sure you'll find a man if you wait long and hard

Back to investigations and bullied into ctrl+v responses heh lmfao

Dw bro I'm sure you'll find a man if you wait long and hard

So I've already bullied you to a point where you're insecure about being on sharkbrew damn that was easy l0l

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you? (this is really easy to answer btw idk why you're so insecure about it)

So I've already bullied you to a point where you're insecure about being on sharkbrew damn that was easy l0l

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you? (this is really easy to answer btw idk why you're so insecure about it)

Why are you trying to get to know me? Ew.

It seems that whenever you get cornered you resort to fishing for information (which only you are cauliflower enough to fall for lmfa0)

Why are you trying to get to know me? Ew.

It seems that whenever you get cornered you resort to fishing for information (which only you are cauliflower enough to fall for lmfa0)

You seem like the kind of insecure person that says "ew" to social interaction tbh.

I'm anything but cornered lmao your flames are weak and it's not fishing for information, it's using your lack of response to reinforce a point (which again only someone who is insecure would fall for l0l). You refuse to answer a simple question, where the question highlights your decision in posting on a forum for a game of which you do not play.

That makes you look severely cauliflower and obsessed.

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you btw? (this is really easy to answer btw idk why you're so insecure about it).

Hes cocky af and I'm saying what every1 else is thinking lmao

By everyone, do you mean people who are insecure/irrelevant/broccolied? Because that really doesn't bother me l0l.

You seem like the kind of insecure person that says "ew" to social interaction tbh.

I'm anything but cornered lmao your flames are weak and it's not fishing for information, it's using your lack of response to reinforce a point (which again only someone who is insecure would fall for l0l). You refuse to answer a simple question, where the question highlights your decision in posting on a forum for a game of which you do not play.

That makes you look severely cauliflower and obsessed.

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you btw? (this is really easy to answer btw idk why you're so insecure about it).

By everyone, do you mean people who are insecure/irrelevant/cauliflower? Because that really doesn't bother me l0l.

You're trying to use my lack of response to prove a delusion in your head that I'm insecure but you're the one constantly boasting on the Internet about how great you are. Pretty typical for someone who craves attention. Unlike you I don't need to tell complete strangers about my real life success because it's irrelevant to Runescape clanning. You always end up getting emotional when reel'd so you cling to whatever minimal achievements you have in real life and throw them at others in an effort to save face.

You're trying to use my lack of response to prove a delusion in your head that I'm insecure but you're the one constantly boasting on the Internet about how great you are. Pretty typical for someone who craves attention. Unlike you I don't need to tell complete strangers about my real life success because it's irrelevant to Runescape clanning. You always end up getting emotional when reel'd so you cling to whatever minimal achievements you have in real life and throw them at others in an effort to save face.

You have no real life success to talk about that's why l0l

You're also pretty irrelevant in runescape clanning too so again it makes me wonder

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you?

This is a really easy question btw, you'd have to be autistic not to be able to reply to it.

You have no real life success to talk about that's why l0l

You're also pretty irrelevant in runescape clanning too so again it makes me wonder

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you?

This is a really easy question btw, you'd have to be autistic not to be able to reply to it.

Only attention hungry individuals such as yourself need to boast on an RS forum about irl achievements. I'm not some pushover that's going to flex how much money I make etc just to prove a point to some random kid.

It's an easy question but I don't answer to elitist morons sorry bro. It's also hilarious that you try to imply that I'm some random but you literally came from a pserver and joined clans like OP and Doom. When did you start pure clanning btw??

Only attention hungry individuals such as yourself need to boast on an RS forum about irl achievements. I'm not some pushover that's going to flex how much money I make etc just to prove a point to some random kid.

It's an easy question but I don't answer to elitist morons sorry bro. It's also hilarious that you try to imply that I'm some random but you literally came from a pserver and joined clans like OP and Doom. When did you start pure clanning btw??

> "Attention hungry individuals"

> Quoting a singular individual on a forum for a game they don't play

> Implies I'm a random

> Only clan that can be found about him is Tier 1 which no one knows about because they had no impact in the community

> "Attention hungry individuals"

> Quoting a singular individual on a forum for a game they don't play

> Implies I'm a random

> Only clan that can be found about him is Tier 1 which no one knows about because they had no impact in the community

When did you start clanning? I started in 2007 but I don't flex my clan history in an attempt to seem relevant. But here you are in Doom trying to act like you revolutionized the pure world LO

When did you start clanning? I started in 2007 but I don't flex my clan history in an attempt to seem relevant. But here you are in Doom trying to act like you revolutionized the pure world LO

I'm not acting like I revolutionised the pure world but you're delusional so ofc you would think that.

Answer my question and I'll answer yours :^)