Heh

tesco

He said he doesn't even know you or care about you lmfao

Severance was open for 1 month 11 days lmfao surprised anyone could prep you tbh

did u rly just ask your boyfriend if he knew me l0000000000000000l god fuckin bless u tomato he helped me and iobsession put my computer in my car lol

8 clans tried

8 clans died

did u rly just ask your boyfriend if he knew me l0000000000000000l god fuckin bless u tofu he helped me and iobsession put my computer in my car lol

8 clans tried

8 clans died

Athul isn't my boyfriend are you broccolied l000l

Athul isn't my boyfriend are you cauliflower l000l

I must say no.

Do you use your head cloth to wipe ur ass with or what? what's the point of it lol

and ur telling me u dont discriminate or use racial slurs hehe ahha lol ultama loser dog 

I must say no.

Do you use your head cloth to wipe ur ass with or what? what's the point of it lol

and ur telling me u dont discriminate or use racial slurs hehe ahha lol ultama loser dog 

How is that a racial slur lmfao there's nothing to do with race in that broccoli l0l keep trying

You're literally trying to make things up, since when was athul 25 or a software developer...?

I thought you had my address so care to explain how I would be dating someone in London who works in Peterborough...?

mfw @@ultama flames pakis online but gets fucked by 1 irl haha

How is that a racial slur lmfao there's nothing to do with race in that broccoli l0l keep trying
You're literally trying to make things up, since when was athul 25 or a software developer...?

I thought you had my address so care to explain how I would be dating someone in London who works in Peterborough...?

slough isnt in london tofu

mfw when you're making stuff to try and flame me with because you realise how brown sticky stuff your life is lmfao

My BF is white British born lmfao, complete opposite of you

slough isnt in london tofu

Athul lives in london you autistic broccoli

mfw when you're making stuff to try and flame me with because you realise how brown sticky stuff your life is lmfao

My BF is white British born lmfao, complete opposite of you

Athul lives in london you autistic broccoli

nah athul lives inside u loooooooooooool

im not making anything up shiptan of ros.

nah athul lives inside u loooooooooooool

im not making anything up shiptan of ros.

Lmfao you're actually so weirdly obsessed about me you try to write parts of my name for no reason

I'm the reason you have insomnia lmfao

Lmfao you're actually so weirdly obsessed about me you try to write parts of my name for no reason

I'm the reason you have insomnia lmfao

ur the reason i have faith in homosexuals not getting completely suicidal over bullying

u get bullied so much yet u still don't break completely

just enough to want to cry urself to sleep at night

ur the reason i have faith in homosexuals not getting completely suicidal over bullying

u get bullied so much yet u still don't break completely

just enough to want to cry urself to sleep at night

That's ironic coming from someone who was raised (i say raised, she did a brown sticky stuff job) by a single mother who has no friends to help him carry a PC (which you should be able to carry yourself).

You're also in such a bad mental state that you have to resort to making up stories with iobsession to make up for your brown sticky stuff lives lmfao (athul lives in London, why would he help someone he doens't know pick up a PC???)

That's ironic coming from someone who was raised (i say raised, she did a brown sticky stuff job) by a single mother who has no friends to help him carry a PC (which you should be able to carry yourself).

You're also in such a bad mental state that you have to resort to making up stories with iobsession to make up for your brown sticky stuff lives lmfao (athul lives in London, why would he help someone he doens't know pick up a PC???)

its legit hilarious how much u think u know omg lmfao

athul isnt a good fuck btw

its legit hilarious how much u think u know omg lmfao

athul isnt a good fuck btw

I'm actually sitting here laughing at how much brown sticky stuff you have to make up due to the fact your lives are so brown sticky stuff lmfa0

Like Attarmaul taking pictures of helping you carry a PC to your car like holy fuck you guys are virgins l0000l

@@ultama wich Athul is he talking about

Asian/Making Rice lmfao tesco's literally broccolied and has no decent flames

I'm actually sitting here laughing at how much brown sticky stuff you have to make up due to the fact your lives are so brown sticky stuff lmfa0

Like Attarmaul taking pictures of helping you carry a PC to your car like holy fuck you guys are virgins l0000l

Asian/Making Rice lmfao tesco's literally cauliflower and has no decent flames

o3j54.png

ahahha i made u edit ur post i win

p.s your brothers dream car that is in his cover photo is my actual car l000l

330d m sport btw :P

u can flame me all u want and make up as much brown sticky stuff as u want ultama

but at the end of the day

uve sucked dick and i havent hehe

o3j54.png

ahahha i made u edit ur post i win

p.s your brothers dream car that is in his cover photo is my actual car l000l

330d m sport btw :P

u can flame me all u want and make up as much brown sticky stuff as u want ultama

but at the end of the day

uve sucked dick and i havent hehe

I was including toms quote, but since you're talking about editing

GEutvZO.png

Nice try broccoli lmfao

You're also sat looking at my brothers facebook you virgin lmfao

At the end of the day

I'm smarter than you

I earn more than you

I have a better education than you

I actually have 2 parents and people who like me

I have a better job than you

^ all of which have been proven that you don't l0l

Asian/Making Rice lmfao tesco's literally cauliflower and has no decent flames

Yeah @@tesco idk why you involving him in your silly time consuming "beef"