Heh

tesco

You said on doom forums that you got held back because you were in a fight lmfa000 god you're so cauliflower and clueless you've been bullied so hard you can't remember what you said anymore.

So now you're acting like attarmaul and too embarrassed to tell people what you work as lmfao (I mean M&S is bad as it is, I can't think how it can get any worse).

Pretty sure you're on shark brew for more than 2 minutes in 24 hours considering you write essays lmfao

So my dad cheated on my mum and left my family but they're on their 30th anniversary holiday in Berlin um ok lmfao dumb indian broccoli

Keep bragging about how you think that your aspiration as working as a truck driver (I guess low skilled jobs is the only thing viable for a broccoli like you) is somehow going to earn more than a software developer lmfao

u use the same flames over n over and they're wrong as well as broccolied

attarmaul? are u broccolied? even if his name was atterpal or w/e his head doesntl ook like a gmaul like yours does l00l

if we're gonna find out more information about each other, whats ur NI number? whats ur address? whats your number plate? nvm i have ur address already and you cant afford a car lool

30th anniversary ye bro

HGV driver wont be my lifetime job but itll still earn more than u lmfao

plz google it n tell me how much u think im gonna earn ty slave

p.s the restless ghost ting was never funny

ur not funny

u use the same flames over n over and they're wrong as well as cauliflower

attarmaul? are u cauliflower? even if his name was atterpal or w/e his head doesntl ook like a gmaul like yours does l00l

if we're gonna find out more information about each other, whats ur NI number? whats ur address? whats your number plate? nvm i have ur address already and you cant afford a car lool

30th anniversary ye bro

HGV driver wont be my lifetime job but itll still earn more than u lmfao

plz google it n tell me how much u think im gonna earn ty slave

p.s the restless ghost ting was never funny

ur not funny

"ting"

lmfao ur light skinned trying to act dark skinned repping "biggest e-thug" as a signature lmfao you use also the same old memes 24/7 as well so that's pretty hypocritical tbh.

You literally just asked me for my address then claimed you had my address god you're a broccoli l000l

btw asking for someone's address is pretty much full on stalker, whereas asking someone their job role is common conversation between people (not that you know since you lack social skills lmfao virgin).

You're in education to be a HGV driver, do you think you're going to get any other job lmfao? ontop of that, HGVs pay per hour is abysmal and you're expected to do 12 hour shifts, many of which will be at night stuck in a lorry lmfao.

Btw you both look like you wear gmaul clamps on your head so it's quite suitable to say you both have gmaul heads l0l 

"ting"

lmfao ur light skinned trying to act dark skinned repping "biggest e-thug" as a signature lmfao you use also the same old memes 24/7 as well so that's pretty hypocritical tbh.

You literally just asked me for my address then claimed you had my address god you're a broccoli l000l

btw asking for someone's address is pretty much full on stalker, whereas asking someone their job role is common conversation between people (not that you know since you lack social skills lmfao virgin).

You're in education to be a HGV driver, do you think you're going to get any other job lmfao? ontop of that, HGVs pay per hour is abysmal and you're expected to do 12 hour shifts, many of which will be at night stuck in a lorry lmfao.

Btw you both look like you wear gmaul clamps on your head so it's quite suitable to say you both have gmaul heads l0l 

"ting"

Yeah I'm too busy laughing at how brown sticky stuff your lives are l0l

Do you wear adurag to cosplay a granite maul clamp or to hide your bald head though for real

If you're really going to analyse me bullying you, then I actually wrote it, I didn't say it...

Shame you won't say anything though :(

XAuPCYK.png

good night, LMFAO

weren't u the guy calling people insomniacs because they stayed up past 12 n now iobsession has u anxious as fuck over sharkbrew posts 

can't sleep lol getting quoted 

So basically infinitely times better than all of the retards that got bullied out of TLP lmfao

^ My Calling vs Severbrown sticky stuffs calling btw, past your imaginary 9pm times lmfao

You're the infamous 1 man pile caller from the great war of 2013? You must have tactics rivalling the godking Sikh.

weren't u the guy calling people insomniacs because they stayed up past 12 n now iobsession has u anxious as fuck over sharkbrew posts 

can't sleep lol getting quoted

ultama, on 31 Mar 2016 - 11:21 PM, said:

You tried so hard Ben lmfao, perhaps you should have taken counselling after your parents died and you might not have become this brain dead.

"ting"

no

im light skinned trying to act dark skinned? sorry? lmfao

its not a meme, ur head is gmaul shaped broccoli

im not in education to be a HGV driver mfw

"HGVs pay per hour is abysmal and you're expected to do 12 hours shifts"

ur fucking clueless l00l

lmfao come to think of it isn't it like 1am your time?

Your dead parents and getting bullied on sharkbrew got you up?

also if ur acting like that is ben, he's 8- gmt

meaning itd be like 10.41pm when u quoted him back

broccoli

no

im light skinned trying to act dark skinned? sorry? lmfao

its not a meme, ur head is gmaul shaped broccoli

im not in education to be a HGV driver mfw

"HGVs pay per hour is abysmal and you're expected to do 12 hours shifts"

ur fucking clueless l00l

also if ur acting like that is ben, he's 8- gmt

meaning itd be like 10.41pm when u quoted him back

broccoli

I have a friend who's been a HGV driver for 20 years who currently works at DPD and has to do 12 hour night-shifts , he says the only good money is when he is doing overtime lmao.

Just want to let you know that my head isn't rectangular or pixelated (I know you failed maths so this might be hard for you to comprehend) so it cannot begin to be comparable to a granite maul you autistic tofu lmfao

You and Attarmaul do wear strange objects on your head though, do you use it to cover up your bald patch or do you cosplay granite maul clamps?

If you aren't in education to become a HGV driver (like you previously said you were training for) then what are you in education for lmfao? You already got held back previously so I don't expect any decent qualification to come out of it lmao.

Btw you and Attarmaul are still scared to tell people your job roles (which is a normal question that pretty much anyone will ask you btw, asking for someones address isn't something a normal person would ask (just letting you know since I know you have social issues)).

lmfao come to think of it isn't it like 1am your time?

Your dead parents and getting bullied on sharkbrew got you up?

that was at about 11 my time, you do realize there are different timezones than EST right

btw u can't copy wat i just said awkward bundle of twigsgot try thinking of ur own insults ty

btw u literally enjoy it when people stick things in ur ass bundle of twigsGOT

I have a friend who's been a HGV driver for 20 years who currently works at DPD and has to do 12 hour night-shifts , he says the only good money is when he is doing overtime lmao.Just want to let you know that my head isn't rectangular or pixelated (I know you failed maths so this might be hard for you to comprehend) so it cannot begin to be comparable to a granite maul you autistic tofu lmfaoYou and Attarmaul do wear strange objects on your head though, do you use it to cover up your bald patch or do you cosplay granite maul clamps?If you aren't in education to become a HGV driver (like you previously said you were training for) then what are you in education for lmfao? You already got held back previously so I don't expect any decent qualification to come out of it lmao.Btw you and Attarmaul are still scared to tell people your job roles (which is a normal question that pretty much anyone will ask you btw, asking for someones address isn't something a normal person would ask (just letting you know since I know you have social issues)).

How little you know and how much you act like you know is fucking hilarious LOO

You have a friend who's been a HGV driver for 20? You're lucky to get insured on a Hgv at 18 so he's over 40 or doesn't have a class 2 license and probably works for sainsburys hehe

No, you discuss your personal life with your friends and people you like

You're not either so I don't see any need to talk to you about it and I also don't see any point in discussing stuff with you cos unlike you I don't brag about my irl to try inflate my internet ego cos nobody cares lmfao

Is your boyfriend your 20+ years HGV driver hahaha

Also

How do you be in education for HGV? You pass a medical check then a few theories and practicals and you can start driving

Do you even know the rotas you're allowed to do or are u gonna google that too you fucking moron lmao