Heh

tesco

i didnt flame tlp nor did i flame people until they flamed me first aka tyen/k2p

i reiterate myself when i say i dont like wat happened but i also dont like what tlps become with hanu bein a dictator and no rank has the balls to step up to him

the farmer banned and hacked xgot and u guys are ok with that? lol

btw ive never spoke to u and idk who u are so idk y ur flamign me

I am not flaming anyone here lol. I am just curious how people can turn their back on a clan they were once fighting for.

I am not flaming anyone here lol. I am just curious how people can turn their back on a clan they were once fighting for.

the same way hanuman turned his back on xgot and us

if u didnt already know, xgot tried stepping down cos he enjoyed main scene more and wanted to intro to rot and hanu hacked his account and banned him from tlp

Ah, Tyen, you seem to have your head screwed on but we'll soon see.

I appreciate, like most in TLP, you've heard 5 minutes of this drama and had enough. However, unlike the majority you've decided, in your wisdom, instead of moving on, to attempt to make a post outlining what happened. Firstly, you were not relevant enough to be messaged about it at the time and even with your newly acquired rank you are still not relevant enough - yet here I am giving you some more insight into the situation, as I'm such a nice guy!

I shall attempt to address your statements one by one but we'll see how that goes:

• "They spammed ranks to immediately ban him before any kind of inquiry could take place"
Don't get me wrong, ranks probably were spammed, wouldn't you if you suspected - with good reason - that a rank of the clan you were in ddos'd his own clan members?

Now, this wasn't the first reaction, the first reaction was to message Range Grudge advising what had happened and asking him to take action (he is the rank of a clan, it is on him what that action is) but his reply was "don't pm me about it". Other ranks were on, but like yourself Tyen they were not relevant to the situation - you would not message a rank with equal power about what had happened either, i.e. an Officer or lower.

So to reply to this statement, yes ranks were spammed, not to ask him to be banned immediately such comments were only made after the High Council of the clan refused to acknowledge the situation, let alone take it forward with his rank team.

Furthermore, you seem to suggest that this "inquiry into the situation" was going to be some detective-esque work by the rank team to find out whether or not he did it. Wrong. The "inquiry" that lasted all of 5 minutes in a personal message with Hanuman was "show me evidence", both you and I know that's impossible to prove - as thick as Jeyes is he wouldn't openly admit to ddosing his own clan.

• "When they didn't get [Jeyes banned] they took 100m of his stuff..."
As far as I'm aware someone has already admit to taking his stuff, this person is not one of those affected by the ddosing nor affiliated with the team Pandas. My understanding is that Jeyes was using another person's account, while several other people had access. As your Leader said Tyen, where's the "hard evidence" that anyone involved in this situation was responsible for Jeyes losing "100m of his stuff".

• "Left within the span of minutes"
This just shows how little you know about the situation, I would have thought someone who considers himself smart double check his statements before submitting them on the 'brew. Event happened on 22/03/2016, we left on 23/03/2016 after it was clear nothing would be done.

• "They are emotional spastics with 4heads thicker than a steel plate"
Your choice of words here clearly shows who the emotional one is, Tyen. I suggest you pick yourself back up from the emotional state you are in and focus on your newly acquired rank, which I'm sure you will fulfil well.

• "I would have hoped they would have come to their senses by now like we have but nope"
Again it seems your rank team have failed to brief you on what's happened but I'll help you out, mate. You/your rank team have not come to your senses, you are run by Hanu's ego - I've personally had three different people message me to come back, which I was tempted to do. However, on one condition - I/we re-apply, this isn't because we left it's because Hanuman doesn't want it to seem like he has "lost".

The above might seem a bit farfetched, a comment I've pulled out of nowhere but you see, Tyen, unlike you I clue myself up on the situation before posting. These applications weren't going in the applications section, they were being put in Senior (may be some other boards but this is what I was told) so that Hanuman could save face - you didn't care about us re-applying, it's all to save face.

If someone could kindly show me how, if possible, to obtain TS3 chat logs then I can paste these for you. Likewise with any other logs you want regarding anything I've mentioned, I can get them for you.

Anyway, I'll leave you to it Tyen. Best of luck with your new rank, all things said and done, you'll do a good job. In future I suggest you just stay out of matters you're not involved in because you make yourself look like an tofu.

Enjoy the book!

you should write a book

I'm sure TLP will be fine, even when they haven't had good pulls in their history they have usually had enough quality to bully piss-tier clans like Fi and CP.

But Fi have already been dead for weeks lmao didn't you get the memo.

I'm sure TLP will be fine, even when they haven't had good pulls in their history they have usually had enough quality to bully piss-tier clans like Fi and CP.

But Fi have already been dead for weeks lmao didn't you get the memo.

This may hurt Tlp in the short term, but it will probably help them in the long term.  Everyone on SB with their clan listed as Severance is a spastic and their community will probably improve from the "loss."  This may also humble the newer Tlp members who posted around here like they would be #1 forever.  Eop will likely never be #1 P2P and I don't see them being #1 F2P as long as Tlp held it.  That being said, I would never have believed Tlp would be a #1 clan in any server so maybe Eop will surprise me as well.

Ah, Tyen, you seem to have your head screwed on but we'll soon see. 

I appreciate, like most in TLP, you've heard 5 minutes of this drama and had enough. However, unlike the majority you've decided, in your wisdom, instead of moving on, to attempt to make a post outlining what happened. Firstly, you were not relevant enough to be messaged about it at the time and even with your newly acquired rank you are still not relevant enough - yet here I am giving you some more insight into the situation, as I'm such a nice guy!

I shall attempt to address your statements one by one but we'll see how that goes:

• "They spammed ranks to immediately ban him before any kind of inquiry could take place"

Don't get me wrong, ranks probably were spammed, wouldn't you if you suspected - with good reason - that a rank of the clan you were in ddos'd his own clan members?

Now, this wasn't the first reaction, the first reaction was to message Range Grudge advising what had happened and asking him to take action (he is the rank of a clan, it is on him what that action is) but his reply was "don't pm me about it". Other ranks were on, but like yourself Tyen they were not relevant to the situation - you would not message a rank with equal power about what had happened either, i.e. an Officer or lower.

So to reply to this statement, yes ranks were spammed, not to ask him to be banned immediately such comments were only made after the High Council of the clan refused to acknowledge the situation, let alone take it forward with his rank team. 

Furthermore, you seem to suggest that this "inquiry into the situation" was going to be some detective-esque work by the rank team to find out whether or not he did it. Wrong. The "inquiry" that lasted all of 5 minutes in a personal message with Hanuman was "show me evidence", both you and I know that's impossible to prove - as thick as Jeyes is he wouldn't openly admit to ddosing his own clan.

• "When they didn't get [Jeyes banned] they took 100m of his stuff..."

As far as I'm aware someone has already admit to taking his stuff, this person is not one of those affected by the ddosing nor affiliated with the team Pandas. My understanding is that Jeyes was using another person's account, while several other people had access. As your Leader said Tyen, where's the "hard evidence" that anyone involved in this situation was responsible for Jeyes losing "100m of his stuff".

• "Left within the span of minutes"

This just shows how little you know about the situation, I would have thought someone who considers himself smart double check his statements before submitting them on the 'brew. Event happened on 22/03/2016, we left on 23/03/2016 after it was clear nothing would be done.

• "They are emotional spastics with 4heads thicker than a steel plate"

Your choice of words here clearly shows who the emotional one is, Tyen. I suggest you pick yourself back up from the emotional state you are in and focus on your newly acquired rank, which I'm sure you will fulfil well. 

• "I would have hoped they would have come to their senses by now like we have but nope"

Again it seems your rank team have failed to brief you on what's happened but I'll help you out, mate. You/your rank team have not come to your senses, you are run by Hanu's ego - I've personally had three different people message me to come back, which I was tempted to do. However, on one condition - I/we re-apply, this isn't because we left it's because Hanuman doesn't want it to seem like he has "lost". 

The above might seem a bit farfetched, a comment I've pulled out of nowhere but you see, Tyen, unlike you I clue myself up on the situation before posting. These applications weren't going in the applications section, they were being put in Senior (may be some other boards but this is what I was told) so that Hanuman could save face - you didn't care about us re-applying, it's all to save face.  

If someone could kindly show me how, if possible, to obtain TS3 chat logs then I can paste these for you. Likewise with any other logs you want regarding anything I've mentioned, I can get them for you. 

Anyway, I'll leave you to it Tyen. Best of luck with your new rank, all things said and done, you'll do a good job. In future I suggest you just stay out of matters you're not involved in because you make yourself look like an tofu. 

Enjoy the book!

kXFeAdK.gif

i see the alliance has turned against eachother. i think sv closing will be the end of tlp's reign, without something to get hyped about tlp members wont have a reason to stay super active or care that much, sorta like what happened to fi in 2014. really similar situation. History repeats itself.