Heh

tesco

Your curry munching logic makes no sense lmfao

You lot claimed to be inactive, then claim you are core members, then claim they are losing more because you left...? you are all capable of recording yet don't have (m)any trip vids and barely any prep vids along with being member ranks for over 8 months meaning your relevance to the clan was close to nill (apart from a few mini wars which you left over lmfao)

You then claim you were asked back to join yet 1) you don't have ex-tlp and 2) you would have to re-apply...? that basically means you got bullied out lmfao

8 months no promotion, the struggle is real for the mute pak squad lmfao

giving us ex-tlp or auto-accepting us makes it look like its acceptable to do what we did

it was bad handling from both sides ill admit it but kids like you with no clue as to what happen constantly try have a say in it when u dont know what actually happened rof

im not claiming anything when i can prove it btw

im inactive or i was anyway and ur saying because they dont vid theyre irrelevant and do nothing? wat? lol

a promo doesnt mean ur doing anything good for the clan btw look at tyen and K2P who got ranked up due to other ranks stepping down and needing to fill the rank

it goes the other way too, you dont need a rank to know ur doin good 

then again u wouldnt know this adv member of doom lol

giving us ex-tlp or auto-accepting us makes it look like its acceptable to do what we did

it was bad handling from both sides ill admit it but kids like you with no clue as to what happen constantly try have a say in it when u dont know what actually happened rof

im not claiming anything when i can prove it btw

im inactive or i was anyway and ur saying because they dont vid theyre irrelevant and do nothing? wat? lol

a promo doesnt mean ur doing anything good for the clan btw look at tyen and K2P who got ranked up due to other ranks stepping down and needing to fill the rank

it goes the other way too, you dont need a rank to know ur doin good 

then again u wouldnt know this adv member of doom lol

I'm not an advanced member, but why are you even trying to talk about ranks when you've never gone past member in a clan that isn't your own lmfao?

Promotions in general mean that a rank structure believes in your ability as an asset to the clan. Being in a clan for 8 months with no promotion just shows they regard you as a +1, nothing more lmao.

If you don't record weekend trips / barely any preps and only mini wars then one can assume you don't attend many events and you are only apart of the clan for mini wars (further strengthened by the fact you left over essentially a mini war (which you then happened to join a clan with people you were fighting against in that mini war)).

If you were doing good you would have been promoted btw, even if they were "filler promotions" they were perceived as better than you in order for them to get promoted.

I'm not an advanced member, but why are you even trying to talk about ranks when you've never gone past member in a clan that isn't your own lmfao?

Promotions in general mean that a rank structure believes in your ability as an asset to the clan. Being in a clan for 8 months with no promotion just shows they regard you as a +1, nothing more lmao.

If you don't record weekend trips / barely any preps and only mini wars then one can assume you don't attend many events and you are only apart of the clan for mini wars (further strengthened by the fact you left over essentially a mini war (which you then happened to join a clan with people you were fighting against in that mini war)).

If you were doing good you would have been promoted btw, even if they were "filler promotions" they were perceived as better than you in order for them to get promoted.

a rank/promo these days means fuk all

all u have to do is be active lol

This is why every1 bullies u lmfa0

This is why every1 bullies u lmfa0

I don't get bullied, and by "everyone" I assume you mean retards such as yourself lmfao?

It's funny that you're always here to quote me, you're literally obsessed with me and no one knows who the fuck you are lmfao (do you even play the game after Tier 0 closed?)

I don't get bullied, and by "everyone" I assume you mean retards such as yourself lmfao?

It's funny that you're always here to quote me, you're literally obsessed with me and no one knows who the fuck you are lmfao (do you even play the game after Tier 0 closed?)

Haha coming from attention-seeker Ultama keep bragging about ur boring life

Ironic coming from someone who comes onto a forum on a game they don't play to obsess over someone on the internet that they are never going to meet.

Haha coming from someone who makes public announcements about their slave 9-5 on a Runescape clanning forum looooool

i forgot veteran in VR means something lol its a rank and u get it after being in vr for about 3 years

ye bro ur very valuable, u could be the brown sticky stufftest member and still get it -.-

u cant get past proud member in tlp unless u climb the rank structure by bein active constantly, applying for proud member etc

i did none of that and never planned to

bro you were an adv member after how many months in doom and ur trying to talk brown sticky stuff?

go back to talking bout ur irl job and how its amazing n how u cant afford any driving lessons potato masher boy

p.s. unneeded effort goes into recording events so y would i record if other kids are already doing it l0l

i forgot veteran in VR means something lol its a rank and u get it after being in vr for about 3 years

ye bro ur very valuable, u could be the brown sticky stufftest member and still get it -.-

u cant get past proud member in tlp unless u climb the rank structure by bein active constantly, applying for proud member etc

i did none of that and never planned to

bro you were an adv member after how many months in doom and ur trying to talk brown sticky stuff?

go back to talking bout ur irl job and how its amazing n how u cant afford any driving lessons potato masher boy

p.s. unneeded effort goes into recording events so y would i record if other kids are already doing it l0l

Every single time doom had promotions I got promoted, good try though l0l

You never did in TLP though lmfao 8 months stuck as a member and you think you're something special l0l guess what no one cares you left indian tard l0l

go back to aspiring to be a trick driver after being held back in college lmfao your life is literally meaningless even outside of RS

p.s. You can't call someone who has a degree broccolied when you can't even get through college without being held back a year lmfao.

Every single time doom had promotions I got promoted, good try though l0l

You never did in TLP though lmfao 8 months stuck as a member and you think you're something special l0l guess what no one cares you left indian tard l0l

go back to aspiring to be a trick driver after being held back in college lmfao your life is literally meaningless even outside of RS

p.s. You can't call someone who has a degree cauliflower when you can't even get through college without being held back a year lmfao.

i didnt get held back a year in college tho did i

idk if u try to be broccolied or wat but ur very broccolied lmao

so what rank are u in doom atm? =p

i was never active in TLP, u can ask any1 so try again plz

trick driver btw

mfw ill be making more than you working for my parents part-time whilst in full time education 00ll0

i didnt get held back a year in college tho did i

idk if u try to be cauliflower or wat but ur very cauliflower lmao

so what rank are u in doom atm? =p

i was never active in TLP, u can ask any1 so try again plz

trick driver btw

mfw ill be making more than you working for my parents part-time whilst in full time education 00ll0

You admitted to getting held back in college because you claimed you were "in a fight" (more like too broccolied lol).

Btw parent is singular not plural, we all know your dad isn't apart of your life or doesn't care about you considering when you asked what you parents thought of you being a virgin who spends his life on RS you only brought up your mother and not your father.

We already figured out that you earn less than half of what I earn whilst working more hours, on top of the fact that you're trying to brag about a low-skilled and no requirement job lmao 

so you weren't active in TLP but you're active on sharkbrew lmfao sort your life out

You admitted to getting held back in college because you claimed you were "in a fight" (more like too cauliflower lol).

Btw parent is singular not plural, we all know your dad isn't apart of your life or doesn't care about you considering when you asked what you parents thought of you being a virgin who spends his life on RS you only brought up your mother and not your father.

We already figured out that you earn less than half of what I earn whilst working more hours, on top of the fact that you're trying to brag about a low-skilled and no requirement job lmao 

so you weren't active in TLP but you're active on sharkbrew lmfao sort your life out

Oh boy where do I start

I've never said I was held back in college

Ever

Get your facts right plz and ty gmaul head

My dad is around unlike yours lol he cheated on your mother and left your family after finding out you were taking rough anal from strangers on the street :(

I work part time right now as what? I've told you I don't work for m&s so plz have another guess

Plz do some more brown sticky stuffty maths and try tell me what I can afford etc

Don't forget I'll be earning more than you without a degree whilst in college working part time soon hehe haha stay ultama, broccoli

Going on sharkbrew for 2 minutes out of 24 hours isn't the same as going to hour-3 hour long events 3-5 times a week btw

Keep bragging about your life online plz it's the only place you can lie about being happy

Oh boy where do I start

I've never said I was held back in college

Ever

Get your facts right plz and ty gmaul head

My dad is around unlike yours lol he cheated on your mother and left your family after finding out you were taking rough anal from strangers on the street :(

I work part time right now as what? I've told you I don't work for m&s so plz have another guess

Plz do some more brown sticky stuffty maths and try tell me what I can afford etc

Don't forget I'll be earning more than you without a degree whilst in college working part time soon hehe haha stay ultama, broccoli

Going on sharkbrew for 2 minutes out of 24 hours isn't the same as going to hour-3 hour long events 3-5 times a week btw

Keep bragging about your life online plz it's the only place you can lie about being happy

You said on doom forums that you got held back because you were in a fight lmfa000 god you're so cauliflower and clueless you've been bullied so hard you can't remember what you said anymore.

So now you're acting like attarmaul and too embarrassed to tell people what you work as lmfao (I mean M&S is bad as it is, I can't think how it can get any worse).

Pretty sure you're on shark brew for more than 2 minutes in 24 hours considering you write essays lmfao

So my dad cheated on my mum and left my family but they're on their 30th anniversary holiday in Berlin um ok lmfao dumb indian broccoli

Keep bragging about how you think that your aspiration as working as a truck driver (I guess low skilled jobs is the only thing viable for a broccoli like you) is somehow going to earn more than a software developer lmfao