Heh

tesco

What actually happened in TLP that made the people leave?

basically the immature 2k15 p server crew started issues within that clan but one of the tlp ranks took it too far and started ddosing one of them(something to do with a mini war lmfa0).So the immature p server crew left tlp. Honestly its hurting tlp atm but they're better off with out them in the long run, same goes for the rank that owns a booter.

basically the immature 2k15 p server crew started issues within that clan but one of the tlp ranks took it too far and started ddosing one of them(something to do with a mini war lmfa0).So the immature p server crew left tlp. Honestly its hurting tlp atm but they're better off with out them in the long run, same goes for the rank that owns a booter.

It's worse than that

They spammed ranks to immediately ban him before any kind of inquiry could take place and when they didn't get that they took 100m of his stuff and left within the span of minutes

They are emotional spastics with 4heads thicker than a steel plate; i would have hoped they would have come to their senses by now like we have but nope, spamming sb and irc is the only logical choice

It's worse than that

They spammed ranks to immediately ban him before any kind of inquiry could take place and when they didn't get that they took 100m of his stuff and left within the span of minutes

They are emotional spastics with 4heads thicker than a steel plate; i would have hoped they would have come to their senses by now like we have but nope, spamming sb and irc is the only logical choice

Its funny because Nick was about to bring those group of spastics into fatality & i was cringing hard on that choice but nick was the boy so I forced myself to say something nice on their intro's. Nick did something impressive though, he brought all the potential cancer crew & threw their asses on a dumping ground (eop).

So trust, we legit dodged a bullet right there & we should be celebrating. 

Its funny because Nick was about to bring those group of spastics into fatality & i was cringing hard on that choice but nick was the boy so I forced myself to say something nice on their intro's. Nick did something impressive though, he brought all the potential cancer crew & threw their asses on a dumping ground (eop).

So trust, we legit dodged a bullet right there & we should be celebrating. 

he paid knikker like 10m for every prep he came to that they won btw l0l

It's worse than that

i didnt spam any rank to ban him

i asked hanu whats going on

he spammed 'i dont care' in a public irc and literally didn't give a brown sticky stuff bout 5 members were on the verge of leaving cos of a rank ddosing

a lot of the older ranks also agree that the rank structure is cancer btw, i spoke to an ex leader myself about it who said the situation was handled horribly and hanu is a major broccoli

"they took 100m" pls get it right lol, they know who took it 

no1s emotional, at the end of the day if ur not havin fun change something

i wasnt having fun with hanu being a broccoli so i changed something n left

others did the same

you're actually cauliflower

you were only ranked to HC as a desperate last option as every1 else stepped down

dont get it twisted lol

i didnt spam any rank to ban him

i asked hanu whats going on

he spammed 'i dont care' in a public irc and literally didn't give a brown sticky stuff bout 5 members were on the verge of leaving cos of a rank ddosing

a lot of the older ranks also agree that the rank structure is cancer btw, i spoke to an ex leader myself about it who said the situation was handled horribly and hanu is a major broccoli

"they took 100m" pls get it right lol, they know who took it

no1s emotional, at the end of the day if ur not havin fun change something

i wasnt having fun with hanu being a broccoli so i changed something n left

others did the same

you were only ranked to HC as a desperate last option as every1 else stepped down

dont get it twisted lol

Shots fired