Heh

tesco

my girlfriend doesn't know i play runescape btw considering i barely play, moretime im at her house :P

also im not going to refer to my mum as both of my parents as am i? makes sense id say "she lets me do, mostly, whatever i want and isn't really strict enough" 

i dont see the issue with that btw, ill admit she isnt strict enough

too strict is when u have to go bed at 9pm until 21 

you havent told me how much you make yet, are u ashamed or something?

ill be making more than you working part-time and in education looooooooooooool

p.s i dont think u can compare me finding ur old weebo youtube channel to you searching through a ton of posts/topics to find that image unless u ofc saved it

So assuming your girlfriend doesn't exist (we know she doesn't but we'll play with that idea) you're saying you're a closet scaper lmfao (because lets be fair you spend more time on here than anything else).

Btw you still think that channel is mine when it isn't lmfa0 the last anime I watched was when I was about 8 but I could easily attempt to be a virgin like yourself and look for anything justin beibery with "tesco" as a username and claim it's you (because this is how desperate you've become after getting bullied).

You still haven't told us how much you make, your job role or your course (again, job role and course are a lot less private than salary, most people don't even disclose salary but almost definitely disclose job role / course they are studying).

When you say parents, you would refer to them as "they" IE your mum and dad. There's no mention of your dad despite saying parents, which implies that your dad isn't relevant in your life otherwise you would mention him. You also explicitly stated boyfriend/girlfriend and did not mention that either...

Your stories are almost as believable as Attarmaul saying he went out to buy a PC with you (which you saved up for xdddddd :)))))))

shdgCON.png

These are on TLP public boards btw, and it is very comparable especially when you take into consideration the fact you have pictures of me when I was 14 year old saved onto your PC as well as 14 year old girls like holy fuck I could probably call the police and get you arrested for being a pedo you cringy virgin l0l

So assuming your girlfriend doesn't exist (we know she doesn't but we'll play with that idea) you're saying you're a closet scaper lmfao (because lets be fair you spend more time on here than anything else).

Btw you still think that channel is mine when it isn't lmfa0 the last anime I watched was when I was about 8 but I could easily attempt to be a virgin like yourself and look for anything justin beibery with "tesco" as a username and claim it's you (because this is how desperate you've become after getting bullied).

You still haven't told us how much you make, your job role or your course (again, job role and course are a lot less private than salary, most people don't even disclose salary but almost definitely disclose job role / course they are studying).

When you say parents, you would refer to them as "they" IE your mum and dad. There's no mention of your dad despite saying parents, which implies that your dad isn't relevant in your life otherwise you would mention him. You also explicitly stated boyfriend/girlfriend and did not mention that either...

Your stories are almost as believable as Attarmaul saying he went out to buy a PC with you (which you saved up for xdddddd :)))))))

shdgCON.png

These are on TLP public boards btw, and it is very comparable especially when you take into consideration the fact you have pictures of me when I was 14 year old saved onto your PC as well as 14 year old girls like holy fuck I could probably call the police and get you arrested for being a pedo you cringy virgin l0l

sharkbrew isnt rs

even if i spent 24 hours a day on sharkbrew i wouldn't be a closet scaper

cos thats playing runescape lol cmon xultamax the Japanese songs got to ur head?

"last time i watched anime was when i was 8" ye bro sure, i think u should join the #hentai group of fatality lmfao

u told me ur fine with telling me about your job and how much u earn cos it's a social norm so go on big baddie, tell me how much u earn b4 trying to interrogate me 

ur asking me how much i earn but you're not prepared to tell me how much u earn? hello?

why would my girlfriend have a say in what i do btw? i know you're submissive in your relationship but i'm not a beta male like yourself and dont expect my girlfriend to tell me to go to sleep at certain times and not to do wat i want lmfao

if my dad wasn't relevant in my life why would i say he is? unlike you i have no issue admitting things like that as im not ashamed.. you however r too scared to tell us if ur a giver or a taker

now i dont have to save up cos i can buy it at free will, like i did last time you tried saying i couldnt  :P

p.s iobsession did actually help me carry the computer to the car cos it was 2 big lol

farmer you have a picture of me at about 12/13 years old saved on your desktop so don't give me the pedo talk tofu

p.s2 i dont see anything wrong with the picture, i asked for advice on a cheap pc to build for the things i used it for lmao

sharkbrew isnt rs

even if i spent 24 hours a day on sharkbrew i wouldn't be a closet scaper

cos thats playing runescape lol cmon xultamax the Japanese songs got to ur head?

"last time i watched anime was when i was 8" ye bro sure, i think u should join the #hentai group of fatality lmfao

u told me ur fine with telling me about your job and how much u earn cos it's a social norm so go on big baddie, tell me how much u earn b4 trying to interrogate me 

ur asking me how much i earn but you're not prepared to tell me how much u earn? hello?

why would my girlfriend have a say in what i do btw? i know you're submissive in your relationship but i'm not a beta male like yourself and dont expect my girlfriend to tell me to go to sleep at certain times and not to do wat i want lmfao

if my dad wasn't relevant in my life why would i say he is? unlike you i have no issue admitting things like that as im not ashamed.. you however r too scared to tell us if ur a giver or a taker

now i dont have to save up cos i can buy it at free will, like i did last time you tried saying i couldnt  :P

p.s iobsession did actually help me carry the computer to the car cos it was 2 big lol

farmer you have a picture of me at about 12/13 years old saved on your desktop so don't give me the pedo talk tofu

p.s2 i dont see anything wrong with the picture, i asked for advice on a cheap pc to build for the things i used it for lmao

I don't have any pictures of you on my PC you virgin lmfao, pepsi was one that posted your one lmao.

Since you're so dazzed and confused because I'm bullying you here's what you wrote:

44KdZC2.png

You only wrote what your mum thinks despite saying PARENTS (plural) and girlfriend / boyfriend...

That implies that you only have 1 parent and no girlfriend / boyfriend...

So let me get this right... You made fun of zetex for coming down to my town and going out but you asked Attarmaul to come and help you carry a PC when you could have asked your parents to or even ordered it online...

If you haven't told your GF you play RS then you still are a closet scaper lma0.

My past three posts haven't even been asking you about how much you earn, it's about your job role and course at college l0l you're so dumb and narrow minded it's unreal.

It's honestly funny how much you believe in your own propaganda... I don't watch anime but doesn't like half of your "friends" watch anime and you're trying to find things on the internet to create some story up about me...?

@@ultama tofu why the fuckare u flamin us for meeting up irl tofu?

i only helped him carry his new computer stfu up now bro

Didn't you do the same when zetex came to my town?

I'd ask you to stfu but you already have lmfao PK2s3yk.png thanks go back to cosplaying a granite maul clamp qxiqdfH.png now.

You can stop asking each other to help the other on IRC from getting bullied now you're too easy lol

Didn't you do the same when zetex came to my town?

I'd ask you to stfu but you already have lmfao PK2s3yk.png thanks go back to cosplaying a granite maul clamp qxiqdfH.png now.

You can stop asking each other to help the other on IRC from getting bullied now you're too easy lol

tesco has u camping sharkbrew forums all day

safe to say: nk7LM.jpg

I don't have any pictures of you on my PC you virgin lmfao, pepsi was one that posted your one lmao.

Since you're so dazzed and confused because I'm bullying you here's what you wrote:

44KdZC2.png

You only wrote what your mum thinks despite saying PARENTS (plural) and girlfriend / boyfriend...

That implies that you only have 1 parent and no girlfriend / boyfriend...

So let me get this right... You made fun of zetex for coming down to my town and going out but you asked Attarmaul to come and help you carry a PC when you could have asked your parents to or even ordered it online...

If you haven't told your GF you play RS then you still are a closet scaper lma0.

My past three posts haven't even been asking you about how much you earn, it's about your job role and course at college l0l you're so dumb and narrow minded it's unreal.

It's honestly funny how much you believe in your own propaganda... I don't watch anime but doesn't like half of your "friends" watch anime and you're trying to find things on the internet to create some story up about me...?

i didnt say it was mandatory to say what everyone thinks btw

no, it means i havent told her i play runescape l0l

does ur boyfriend know ur a bundle of twigsgot slave in doom? or wat?

bro u and zetex went to the pub to catch a pint b4 walking him back to the train station at 6pm

i bet u stood there waiting for a kiss or something and jay was like nah im not potato masher lol homo tomato

my past three posts have been asking how much u earn and ur yet to answer btw :P u forgot to answer whether ur a taker or a giver either

ur calling me narrow minded but you're constantly throwing out racial slurs (that are incorrect)? bro? are u ok? lol?

Racists may be a lot of other things — hateful, insecure — but let’s not sugar-coat what most fair-minded thinkers believe in their hearts: A person of intelligence cannot embrace such authoritarian and racist views.

everyone was busy so i asked iobsession for help and he obliged lol

robby watches anime

thats about it

btw I don't watch anime but doesn't like half of your "friends" watch anime and you're trying to find things on the internet to create some story up about me...? 

does not like half of your friends?

lol?

tesco has u camping sharkbrew forums all day

safe to say: nk7LM.jpg

That's ironic because he was on the forums viewing the topic as I got home this morning and viewed the thread...

And when you're up at 1am notifying me when I go out or go to sleep l0l...

Btw how cringy can you get you too pictures of you helping tesco carry his PC... god fucking bless lmfao IDK what's worse that or the fact that the first person tesco thought of to help him carry his PC was you, not any IRL friends (probably has none) or family... l0l

you dropped this btw qxiqdfH.png

That's ironic because he was on the forums viewing the topic as I got home this morning and viewed the thread...

And when you're up at 1am notifying me when I go out or go to sleep l0l...

Btw how cringy can you get you too pictures of you helping tesco carry his PC... god fucking bless lmfao IDK what's worse that or the fact that the first person tesco thought of to help him carry his PC was you, not any IRL friends (probably has none) or family... l0l

you dropped this btw qxiqdfH.png

want pictures of my biceps tofu?

fucking potato masher boy

pm me 4 pics @@ultama np i got u

btw lmfao ur bf is 25 y/o and ur 21

and ur tellin me ur not the taker?

:rolleyes:

broadcast to all:

ultama has a life and he goes out

he also gets home in the morning because he parties too hard

i didnt say it was mandatory to say what everyone thinks btw

no, it means i havent told her i play runescape l0l

does ur boyfriend know ur a bundle of twigsgot slave in doom? or wat?

bro u and zetex went to the pub to catch a pint b4 walking him back to the train station at 6pm

i bet u stood there waiting for a kiss or something and jay was like nah im not potato masher lol homo tofu

my past three posts have been asking how much u earn and ur yet to answer btw :P u forgot to answer whether ur a taker or a giver either

ur calling me narrow minded but you're constantly throwing out racial slurs (that are incorrect)? bro? are u ok? lol?

Racists may be a lot of other things — hateful, insecure — but let’s not sugar-coat what most fair-minded thinkers believe in their hearts: A person of intelligence cannot embrace such authoritarian and racist views.[/size]

everyone was busy so i asked iobsession for help and he obliged lol

robby watches anime

thats about it

btw I don't watch anime but doesn't like half of your "friends" watch anime and you're trying to find things on the internet to create some story up about me...? [/size]

does not like half of your friends?[/size]

lol?[/size]

Wait...

You say bundle of twigsgot all the time then try to claim I'm narrow minded l0l.

Nah just Attarmaul and yourself give the decent Indian and Pakistani people a bad name.

I already said I didn't take (but yet again you're too ignorant to read that bit l0l).

I've probably asked you 20-30 times what your job role is or what course you do at college (which neither you or iobsession for the former question) haven't answered.

"everyone was busy" l0l that's hard to believe unless you have like 1 friend (aka your cat probably l0l)

You're calling me a slave yet I'm appreciated more in my clan than you are lmfa0 you're literally considered a +1 (if that) whereas they actually unmute me for preps and sit higher levels for me because they know I'm decent (unlike you).

want pictures of my biceps tofu?

fucking potato masher boy

pm me 4 pics @@ultama np i got u

btw lmfao ur bf is 25 y/o and ur 21

and ur tellin me ur not the taker?

:rolleyes:

broadcast to all:

ultama has a life and he goes out

he also gets home in the morning because he parties too hard

I got home at 11 today, bet you spent your Friday night on sharkbrew like the virgin you are lmfao.

My life is better than yours, just deal with it l0l

and yes he takes, I know you've never been in a relationship but there's a lot more potato masher/bi guys that like to take than give.

Wait...

You say bundle of twigsgot all the time then try to claim I'm narrow minded l0l.

Nah just Attarmaul and yourself give the decent Indian and Pakistani people a bad name.

I already said I didn't take (but yet again you're too ignorant to read that bit l0l).

I've probably asked you 20-30 times what your job role is or what course you do at college (which neither you or iobsession for the former question) haven't answered.

"everyone was busy" l0l that's hard to believe unless you have like 1 friend (aka your cat probably l0l)

You're calling me a slave yet I'm appreciated more in my clan than you are lmfa0 you're literally considered a +1 (if that) whereas they actually unmute me for preps and sit higher levels for me because they know I'm decent (unlike you).

this fucking made me crease

Wait...

I got home at 11 today, bet you spent your Friday night on sharkbrew like the virgin you are lmfao.

My life is better than yours, just deal with it l0l

and yes he takes, I know you've never been in a relationship but there's a lot more potato masher/bi guys that like to take than give.

o3g52.png

ye i call u a ball or roll of seasoned chopper liver, baked or fried. problem? bundle of twigsgot lol

no actually u full on flame as well as referring to us as browns implying a racial flame............. xultamax is proven wrong again after being fingered by his 45 year old boyfriend that works at dpd earning 15k a year hehehehe

im asking again how much u earn

u not answering my questions so y should i answer yours

every1 was too busy

they were at ur mums funeral (an old-fashioned witch burning)

how would me being in a relationship have anything to do with knowing that potato mashers like to take dick? so ur telling me u like to take dick?

p.s. members are dropped over us and we're applicants

stay ultama, easy

o3g52.png

ye i call u a ball or roll of seasoned chopper liver, baked or fried. problem? bundle of twigsgot lol

no actually u full on flame as well as referring to us as browns implying a racial flame............. xultamax is proven wrong again after being fingered by his 45 year old boyfriend that works at dpd earning 15k a year hehehehe

im asking again how much u earn

u not answering my questions so y should i answer yours

every1 was too busy

they were at ur mums funeral (an old-fashioned witch burning)

how would me being in a relationship have anything to do with knowing that potato mashers like to take dick? so ur telling me u like to take dick?

I just said I don't take...?

you're cauliflower as fuck lmfao

My mum's alive, shame your dad isn't otherwise you might have mentioned him as to what he thinks of your abysmal life playing RS every day.

My BF is 25 and is a software developer, but again you're too cauliflower to comprehend that l0l

I asked you way before you asked me what my salary was what your course is and what your job role is, we know you're the greasy kind of virgin that wouldn't tell anyone anyway.

btw brown wasn't a racial slur, I was just implying that you look kinda burnt from all this flame l0l

also it's illegal to fuck cats so I'm going to have to call the police up and get them to arrest you for animal abuse as well as having pictures of children on your PC you weird freak l0l

are u dizzy lol?

yday at 11am = morning

ultama tesco has actually broken u l0l 

nk7LM.jpg

Posted by ιOвѕєѕѕιση on Yesterday, 11:59 PM in Event Aftermath

Even worse l0l Do you need to put your granite maul clamp back on your head?

Your life is literally so brown sticky stuff l0l do you have nothing better to do on a Friday night?

Did ultama say BF

L O O L potato masher farmer

No one is sexually attracted to you, not even your dead parents L O O L

I just said I don't take...?

you're cauliflower as fuck lmfao

My mum's alive, shame your dad isn't otherwise you might have mentioned him as to what he thinks of your abysmal life playing RS every day.

My BF is 25 and is a software developer, but again you're too cauliflower to comprehend that l0l

I asked you way before you asked me what my salary was what your course is and what your job role is, we know you're the greasy kind of virgin that wouldn't tell anyone anyway.

btw brown wasn't a racial slur, I was just implying that you look kinda burnt from all this flame l0l

also it's illegal to fuck cats so I'm going to have to call the police up and get them to arrest you for animal abuse as well as having pictures of children on your PC you weird freak l0l

ur laughing at ur own jokes again btw

literally no1 is laughing with u

not even ur 45 year old bf lol

your mother is not alive, patrick died a long time ago.

your boyfriend is 45 and earns £15k a year like u said lol

your asshole is burnt due to carpet burn 

haha ultama calls his bf daddy cos he literally could be his dad loooooooooooooooooooooooooool 

i dont fuck cats

can u even call the police up without having shaking plz?

come eop ts :P in a bit

i gotta nip out for a bit, i hope ur still here when im back

Posted by ιOвѕєѕѕιση on Yesterday, 11:59 PM in Event Aftermath

Even worse l0l Do you need to put your granite maul clamp back on your head?

Your life is literally so brown sticky stuff l0l do you have nothing better to do on a Friday night?

No one is sexually attracted to you, not even your dead parents L O O L

ye i was out on friday night with my boyfriend lmfa0?

i just got back from being out last night lmfao

you're so clueless and deluded lmfa0!!

nk7LM.jpg

ur laughing at ur own jokes again btw

literally no1 is laughing with u

not even ur 45 year old bf lol

your mother is not alive, patrick died a long time ago.

your boyfriend is 45 and earns £15k a year like u said lol

your asshole is burnt due to carpet burn 

haha ultama calls his bf daddy cos he literally could be his dad loooooooooooooooooooooooooool 

i dont fuck cats

can u even call the police up without having shaking plz?

come eop ts :P in a bit

i gotta nip out for a bit, i hope ur still here when im back

I've broken you so badly l0l I probably caused your insomnia tbh

Yeah you're deluded, my BF is 25 and is a software developer in my company but keep trying l0l do you cry daddy at night because yours is dead from your car crash?

stay easy curry muncher sort your life out and get some councelling

Oh just remember a kid you think is potato masher has a better life than you and is better at the game than you l0l.