Heh

tesco

I'm not acting like I revolutionised the pure world but you're delusional so ofc you would think that.

Answer my question and I'll answer yours :^)

Why do you post on here if you don't play the game and no one here seems to know/like you?

Ye see I can ask pointless questions too and you're going to respond exactly how I did so don't try to flame me for not responding lmfa0 jackass. I have this derelict stunned by his own brown sticky stuff logic.

yo @@Runefury i know you and like you

:)

"no one here seems to know/like you?"

Thanks for confirming you are no one lmfao mute cheerleader

Ye see I can ask pointless questions too and you're going to respond exactly how I did so don't try to flame me for not responding lmfa0 jackass. I have this derelict stunned by his own brown sticky stuff logic.

Unlike you I'm not cauliflower so if you answer my question I will actually answer yours, I have no reason not to, you do.

"no one here seems to know/like you?"

Thanks for confirming you are no one lmfao mute cheerleader

Unlike you I'm not cauliflower so if you answer my question I will actually answer yours, I have no reason not to, you do.

LOL you just don't wanna answer cus you know ur a newbundle of twigs lmfa0 btw ur question is invalid considering it's based on a brown sticky stuff assumption but obviously you wouldn't know who I am cus you're in doom and u started clanning in the irrelevant pserver scene

you got fucked in the bum

stop being a fucking weirdo and asking people questions @@ultama honestly it's disturbing lol

about to call the cops tbh gl

Sorry am I triggering your social anxiety lmfao?

Hello attarmaul are you there??? can you unmute???

call the cops tbh, they might find your home made bomb plans and your IS connections.

LOL you just don't wanna answer cus you know ur a newbundle of twigs lmfa0 btw ur question is invalid considering it's based on a brown sticky stuff assumption but obviously you wouldn't know who I am cus you're in doom and u started clanning in the irrelevant pserver scene

How can a question be invalid l0l. As i've done with tesco/attarmaul, you answer the questions that were asked first and I will answer the questions you ask.

The difference here is I don't have anything to be ashamed about whereas you do which is why you don't want to answer the question i've asked about 5 times (which I will ask again):

Why are you posting on the forums for a game that you don't play? or more specifically, obsessing over me when I don't know who you are?

ty for 2.5k post count though

Sorry am I triggering your social anxiety lmfao?

Hello attarmaul are you there??? can you unmute???

call the cops tbh, they might find your home made bomb plans and your IS connections.

How can a question be invalid l0l. As i've done with tesco/attarmaul, you answer the questions that were asked first and I will answer the questions you ask.

The difference here is I don't have anything to be ashamed about whereas you do which is why you don't want to answer the question i've asked about 5 times (which I will ask again):

Why are you posting on the forums for a game that you don't play? or more specifically, obsessing over me when I don't know who you are?

ty for 2.5k post count though

The question is invalid because it's based on the assumption that no1 knows me or likes me which is false but obviously you wouldn't know because you are in doom and u started clanning in the pserver scene I literally just explained it but you didn't understand it and it's really sad that I have to spell it out for you my god lmfao. Also I don't only call you out I call out dumb brown sticky stuff whenever I see it so don't take it as if you're special ( obv you do cus you love attention )

The question is invalid because it's based on the assumption that no1 knows me or likes me which is false but obviously you wouldn't know because you are in doom and u started clanning in the pserver scene I literally just explained it but you didn't understand it and it's really sad that I have to spell it out for you my god lmfao. Also I don't only call you out I call out dumb brown sticky stuff whenever I see it so don't take it as if you're special ( obv you do cus you love attention )

"Why are you posting on the forums for a game that you don't play?"

Nothing to do with whether or not people know you or not lmao

How can you call anyone out on "dumb brown sticky stuff" when not only do you do it yourself but your perception of it is entirely warped and biased? l0l

Find me someone who isn't involved in this thread on these forums who knows you because I don't think anyone does lol.

"Why are you posting on the forums for a game that you don't play?"

Nothing to do with whether or not people know you or not lmao

How can you call anyone out on "dumb brown sticky stuff" when not only do you do it yourself but your perception of it is entirely warped and biased? l0l

Find me someone who isn't involved in this thread on these forums who knows you because I don't think anyone does lol.

I do play lmfa0 wrong again

It's funny that you call everyone obsessed yet you're over here with the interrogations hahaha.

The only reason u ask me brown sticky stuff is cus you have nothing on me and you're stuck pulling assumptions out of your ass.

Btw bragging on rs forums about ur job is pretty dumb if you ask me if you think that's acceptable then you're more of an tomato than I thought

I do play lmfa0 wrong again

It's funny that you call everyone obsessed yet you're over here with the interrogations hahaha.

The only reason u ask me brown sticky stuff is cus you have nothing on me and you're stuck pulling assumptions out of your ass.

Btw bragging on rs forums about ur job is pretty dumb if you ask me if you think that's acceptable then you're more of an tofu than I thought

You're talking about me doing interrogations yet claim I started on private servers...?

You're also talking about things being acceptable when you're here obsessing over a bisexual on the internet l0l

You know you just contradicted yourself lmao I'm asking you questions because nobody knows who you are, yet you claim people do l0l. If you do play (which I doubt), what clan are you in?

You're talking about me doing interrogations yet claim I started on private servers...?

You're also talking about things being acceptable when you're here obsessing over a bisexual on the internet l0l

You know you just contradicted yourself lmao I'm asking you questions because nobody knows who you are, yet you claim people do l0l. If you do play (which I doubt), what clan are you in?

Detective Ultama on the case! I know u wanna know more about me and shet but I'm not into dudes sorry. Btw how does it feel being sexually confused? It must suck getting rejected by straight ppl and homos lmfao you just can't seem to fit in

Detective Ultama on the case! I know u wanna know more about me and shet but I'm not into dudes sorry. Btw how does it feel being sexually confused? It must suck getting rejected by straight ppl and homos lmfao you just can't seem to fit in

I wouldn't know lmfao are you talking from experience?

No one knows who you are btw. You talk about me wanting attention but you are clearly gagging for my D otherwise you wouldn't respond to every time attarmaul or tesco act like retards and spam my notifications

I wouldn't know lmfao are you talking from experience?

No one knows who you are btw. You talk about me wanting attention but you are clearly gagging for my D otherwise you wouldn't respond to every time attarmaul or tesco act like retards and spam my notifications

Hilarious wishful thinking haha again stop trying to find a partner on sharkbrew no1s interested.

You say you wouldn't know but you're bisexual. If you like men and women it's pretty obvious you're confused about your sexuality but obviously you're too delusional to come to terms with that. Typical for insecure people.

Hilarious wishful thinking haha again stop trying to find a partner on sharkbrew no1s interested.

You say you wouldn't know but you're bisexual. If you like men and women it's pretty obvious you're confused about your sexuality but obviously you're too delusional to come to terms with that. Typical for insecure people.

If you like both men and women then that's not being confused, that's called knowing what you like dumb fuck l0l

So are you confirming that you're confused about your sexuality because by your logic that sounds about right since you are insecure after all.

No on is interested in you because no one knows you lmfao the fact you think I'm trying to hit on you is hilarious. Aside from the fact I've got someone, what makes you think I would go for someone so broccolied as you lol?

If you like both men and women then that's not being confused, that's called knowing what you like dumb fuck l0l

So are you confirming that you're confused about your sexuality because by your logic that sounds about right since you are insecure after all.

No on is interested in you because no one knows you lmfao the fact you think I'm trying to hit on you is hilarious. Aside from the fact I've got someone, what makes you think I would go for someone so cauliflower as you lol?

Like I said you're in denial with yourself and u get rejected by straight ppl and homos LMFAO

And lmao @ u getting defensive cus I caught u in your fantasy about me "gagging for ur D"

Again this is Sharkbrew not some hookup website for the sexually confused.

I just said I don't take...?

you're cauliflower as fuck lmfao

My mum's alive, shame your dad isn't otherwise you might have mentioned him as to what he thinks of your abysmal life playing RS every day.

My BF is 25 and is a software developer, but again you're too cauliflower to comprehend that l0l

I asked you way before you asked me what my salary was what your course is and what your job role is, we know you're the greasy kind of virgin that wouldn't tell anyone anyway.

btw brown wasn't a racial slur, I was just implying that you look kinda burnt from all this flame l0l

also it's illegal to fuck cats so I'm going to have to call the police up and get them to arrest you for animal abuse as well as having pictures of children on your PC you weird freak l0l

I just said I don't take...?

you're cauliflower as fuck lmfao

My mum's alive, shame your dad isn't otherwise you might have mentioned him as to what he thinks of your abysmal life playing RS every day.

My BF is 25 and is a software developer, but again you're too cauliflower to comprehend that l0l

I asked you way before you asked me what my salary was what your course is and what your job role is, we know you're the greasy kind of virgin that wouldn't tell anyone anyway.

btw brown wasn't a racial slur, I was just implying that you look kinda burnt from all this flame l0l

also it's illegal to fuck cats so I'm going to have to call the police up and get them to arrest you for animal abuse as well as having pictures of children on your PC you weird freak l0l

l m f a o

Like I said you're in denial with yourself and u get rejected by straight ppl and homos LMFAO

And lmao @ u getting defensive cus I caught u in your fantasy about me "gagging for ur D"

Again this is Sharkbrew not some hookup website for the sexually confused.

I've never been rejected though unlike you lmfao seems your parents rejected you and you ended up coming on sharkbrew looking for attention.

Again, I nor anyone else is even mildly attracted to you in and shape or form. You are devoid of love or attention lmfao.

I've never been rejected though unlike you lmfao seems your parents rejected you and you ended up coming on sharkbrew looking for attention.

Again, I nor anyway else is even mildly attracted to you in and shape or form. You are devoid of love or attention lmfao.

Thanks for being my autocorrect, mute

Again, I nor anyone else is even mildly attracted to you in and shape or form. You are devoid of love or attention lmfao.

Lmao apparently I come onto sharkbrew for attention when you literally post your e-harmony profile on here searching for love. Now you're backtracking just cus I called out your cauliflower fantasy and you gotta save face by claiming that you nor anyone else is attracted to me. ( how tf would you even know LMFAO ) back to making random assumptions to save ur self u insecure reject.