I need!

Dannypool

yo go copy Trauma's winter awards!!

idc im not being a baby, your making up brown sticky stuff which you have no evidence, cas you dont want me in the community.. shame im friends with everyone. i honestly dont know why you did that broccoli move 247575623

R.i.p Slaughter @ wish i could say it was hard but you didnt even last 2 months

why are you Hling me like you're relevant in any aspect broccoli, lasted longer and stayed open longer then any clan you've opened btw I'll give Revenge 2 weeks l0l your a brown sticky stuff caller and dog brown sticky stuff at runescape

why are you Hling me like you're relevant in any aspect broccoli, lasted longer and stayed open longer then any clan you've opened btw I'll give Revenge 2 weeks l0l your a brown sticky stuff caller and dog brown sticky stuff at runescape

but then again it all boils down to @ . RAGE CLOSED SLAUGHTER.

THAT brown sticky stuff WAS EZ STAY MAD BITCH BOY YOUR THE WORSE LEADER DIED in 2 months of mpc scene. Psh didnt even break a sweat hell tier 1 gave me a bigger challenge then you.

and Chaotic opened in 2010 and closed 2011, Competed with foe mm tlp fi dp cp etc etc. Slaughter competed with rage and op l0l shut up you have no idea what your even spewing out ur finger tips

THAT brown sticky stuff WAS EZ STAY MAD BITCH BOY YOUR THE WORSE LEADER DIED in 2 months of mpc scene. Psh didnt even break a sweat hell tier 1 gave me a bigger challenge then you.

and Chaotic opened in 2010 and closed 2011, Competed with foe mm tlp fi dp cp etc etc. Slaughter competed with rage and op l0l shut up you have no idea what your even spewing out ur finger tips

Ouch, Tier 1 he says.

your brown sticky stuff at leading and you didn't close anyone LOOOL you haven't beat us in a prep or a 1v1 fight in 6 months stfu moron. Ended literally 6-1 against you also our leadership was too inactive to continue we ended with a 70 man ML Yh man you did jack brown sticky stuff l0l stop notifying me like you're relevant