PooP closed?

0verl0wd

Lol you made me make a Sharkbrew account just to reply to you weasels.. @vtretards Kypd was never bought from ebag that was my acc from the start, and i did restart an account and maxed it out as well (g l o b o y), i told yall in game and on ts to never mention my name until vt pulls 30 l0l just 30 bro please.. and have yall won a prep in the last 4 months? who is vt? 

Lol you made me make a Sharkbrew account just to reply to you weasels.. @vtretards Kypd was never bought from ebag that was my acc from the start, and i did restart an account and maxed it out as well (g l o b o y), i told yall in game and on ts to never mention my name until vt pulls 30 l0l just 30 bro please.. and have yall won a prep in the last 4 months? who is vt? 

At Least we Have Been Open For The Past 4 Months LOL #VTWinsAgain

Lol VT is Trash

you guys are not even considered MPC your irrelevant to the pure community... Vt is a sniping team 

Isnt That What EV was considered when Hassan And XL honor Smacked dicks together and Pull 25 and got Steam Rolled by VT?? Stay on your knees 

you guys are not even considered MPC your irrelevant to the pure community... Vt is a sniping team 

Come to think of it I remember when Hassan And XL honor First Slapped dicks together and they both ended up pulling 15 *LOL* And going out together, damn!! And if thats not embarrassing enough Then this might be. justin beiber 

naa dude is a broccoli , only fit for a broccoli clan such as VT

Wasent dude leader of envy LOLOL??

Come to think of it I remember when Hassan And XL honor First Slapped dicks together and they both ended up pulling 15 *LOL* And going out together, damn!! And if thats not embarrassing enough Then this might be. justin beiber 

Wasent dude leader of envy LOLOL??

I love how you dwell in the past... and he was never a leader of envy... 

BV is #1! we go out in the wildy pulling 60s, can't say the same about VT which is again... Irrelevant.

I love how posting on LPC's posts since no one takes you seriously in MPC, Ill do the same thing and ignore you now

Talk to me when you pull 30 

I love how you dwell in the past... and he was never a leader of envy... 

BV is #1! we go out in the wildy pulling 60s, can't say the same about VT which is again... Irrelevant.

I love how posting on LPC's posts since no one takes you seriously in MPC, Ill do the same thing and ignore you now

Talk to me when you pull 30 

Kk No time like the present right? cd39c0937dbfc88e6365579e1cfbde35.png

Ready to talk or you to busy with hassans dick in your mouth? #OfficialyBroken

Kk No time like the present right? cd39c0937dbfc88e6365579e1cfbde35.png

Ready to talk or you to busy with hassans dick in your mouth? #OfficialyBroken

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l nice zerks in the fall in and yall falled in on drita ahahahahah dont they recruit at world 2 ge, THIS IS THE PURE COMMUNITY LMAO WHY U FALLED IN ON A ZERK CLAN LEADER? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A JOKE BRO STOP CLANNING PLEASE 

@ @@0verl0wd @

not that I need to clarify but that is most definitely our backup TeamSpeak, 2 of our leaders (Matt, Jesse) are brothers in real life, the person using that teamspeak is their other brother in real life (Ta lk), They use our backup teamspeak he runs his own clan 

Nice try on the burn but decently weak