Trouble in paradise, why me and so many others left

Mikey_

your brown sticky stuffty clan doom went on about their 27 win streak because you made 12 declarations in a month and nobody accepted them, you flaunted with undefeated streak aswell while losing to sovereign and tlp

simmer down battyboyy

they also lost to tlp during their "undefeated" streak

Why do you always say cauliflower fucking brown sticky stuff like this lmfao. What is your grudge against AAO? I really can't understand it. AAO was completely revived from pulling 20's--->60-70 pulls because of a new staff team and completely different core. AAO is NOT the same clan as when doom was an MPC. It's also hilarious you're so proud of yourself getting a 3-0 against one of the lowest leveled mpc's fighting an HPC MATCHED. Doom never fought hpc's matched when you started prepping them.

Lmfao, this is so true. Not to forget that doom has one of the highest defence level averages even allowing crystal hally pures. So mr ultama pls shut your maul head

Lmfao, this is so true. Not to forget that doom has one of the highest defence level averages even allowing crystal hally pures. So mr ultama pls shut your maul head

Our ML is public, we almost have one of the lowest def avgs in the community.

Also it's pretty sad when ambassadors make troll accs saying they got hacked by a rival clans rank team.

Our def level average is 14, lower than EOP, Fi, RD, TLP, and CP. Not sure about SUP or FOE

Wonder what yours is?  :P

Why do you always say cauliflower fucking brown sticky stuff like this lmfao. What is your grudge against AAO? I really can't understand it. AAO was completely revived from pulling 20's--->60-70 pulls because of a new staff team and completely different core. AAO is NOT the same clan as when doom was an MPC. It's also hilarious you're so proud of yourself getting a 3-0 against one of the lowest leveled mpc's fighting an HPC MATCHED. Doom never fought hpc's matched when you started prepping them.

I don't have a grudge, I simply corrected your members errors and they had a spasm attack. Maybe keep your members on a leash or they will get KYP'd

Its okay little buddy you started clanning on battlescape doom is your first serious clan

I didn't start clanning on BS and Doom isn't my first serious clan but that's kind of an expected response from a brainless/irrelevant +1 who started clanning in 2k15.

I didn't start clanning on BS and Doom isn't my first serious clan but that's kind of an expected response from a brainless/irrelevant +1 who started clanning in 2k15.

He has been around more years than battlescape has seen resets.  I simply corrected your members errors and they had a spasm attack. Maybe keep your members on a leash or they will get KYP'd 

Actually I think I've been around longer then you and I never started clanning on private servers lololol

Actually I think I've been around longer then you and I never started clanning on private servers lololol

So you've been playing since 2004?

Odd, you seem to know me yet I don't know you lol. I didn't start clanning on private servers either lololol

So you've been playing since 2004?

Odd, you seem to know me yet I don't know you lol. I didn't start clanning on private servers either lololol

Yeah you did its what your known for your that one guy with the Gmaul forehead who started runescape clanning in 2014 ask @iObsession

Anyways i can't sit here and talk all day work cya

Yeah you did its what your known for your that one guy with the Gmaul forehead who started runescape clanning in 2014 ask @iObsession

It's what retards know me for you mean.

So you're categorising yourself as a broccoli.

Btw who are you lmao? no one seems to know.

he didnt start in 2k15 lmao ur actually the biggest tomato

lmfaoooooooooo the gmaul joke has spread

gf @@ultama

@

hes gona camp this topic and try to act like hes relevant because hes in a clan 

Are you trying to imply you're smarter than me
Because even 9gag is smarter than you lol

good response 

expected from somebody like you

dont go around calling people irrelevant randoms who started in 2k15 and u wont get kypd

@

hes gona camp this topic and try to act like hes relevant because hes in a clan 

good response 

expected from somebody like you

dont go around calling people irrelevant randoms who started in 2k15 and u wont get kypd

Hey cheerleader

Aren't you the one who was camping a topic that I hadn't posted in within 12 hours lmfao???

back to asking me to mini war mute

Hey cheerleader

Aren't you the one who was camping a topic that I hadn't posted in within 12 hours lmfao???

back to asking me to mini war mute

lmao this isnt wat i would expect from x ultama x

can u at least reply to me with somethin decent holy brown sticky stuff