Devotion's Midweek Shenanigans~ft. PoP

Hi Im Sean

he's shown attacking level 40's in the video

How is that even possible when it was at 45 wildy? He physically couldn't have been attacking level 40's. It was an unofficial midweek... Chill out.

Not an LPC, buncha MPC accounts in addy/mith. Not to mention i saw one or two kids in rune with DV capes in the vid.

Think you'll find we are an LPC. What accounts we were on is completely irrelevant seeing as it was a midweek FUN trip.

How is that even possible when it was at 45 wildy? He physically couldn't have been attacking level 40's. It was an unofficial midweek... Chill out.

Think you'll find we are an LPC. What accounts we were on is completely irrelevant seeing as it was a midweek FUN trip.

in 45 wild he could attack anyone 46+. which he's shown doing

aint my clan so doesn't really impact me much, just dont understand dv's methods to seem relevant

in 45 wild he could attack anyone 46+. which he's shown doing

aint my clan so doesn't really impact me much, just dont understand dv's methods to seem relevant

I would like to disagree I think we are the most relevant LPC at this current moment.

And if my guys want to pk in high wildy on their higher accounts against level 40s and 50s to have fun, who am I to stop them? All because you may deam them irrelevant. You PoP guys need to spend a little less time trying so hard to claim #1 and spend a little more time playing the game to have fun.

I would like to disagree I think we are the most relevant LPC at this current moment.

And if my guys want to pk in high wildy on their higher accounts against level 40s and 50s to have fun, who am I to stop them? All because you may deam them irrelevant. You PoP guys need to spend a little less time trying so hard to claim #1 and spend a little more time playing the game to have fun.

we have loads of fun every day. part of our fun comes from competition. you know, fighting people within a few levels of ourselves

trying so hard to claim #1? it's your clan that posted a topic of you killing a clan whose average combat is half yours

we have loads of fun every day. part of our fun comes from competition. you know, fighting people within a few levels of ourselves

trying so hard to claim #1? it's your clan that posted a topic of you killing a clan whose average combat is half yours

I beg to differ, you go out during the week and when you get cleared the majority of your ranks deny its even you. Thirsty.