Respect and PCL

Ari

maybe you guys should train your accounts and stop complaining about being out-leveled every prep instead of making these topics every month.

great idea lets all ruin our accounts and get 37def to join tlp !

Nah get 30def and join tlp and get 30def and join tlp and join tlp and get 30def etc

why stop at 30 when you alllow 37

Hp51sUj.gif

then maybe you should stop complaining about being out-leveled every single prep  :D  :hehehe:

we still beat you in preps heavily out leveled (on average about 20-25 combats btw)

why stop at 30 when you alllow 37

Hp51sUj.gif

we still beat you in preps heavily out leveled (on average about 20-25 combats btw)

please tell me when you have beaten tlp matched and not with +10 opts xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what the honest fuck, i post the exact same topic i get brown sticky stuff like "lol broccoli" "would never work again" ect and here people are like yeah sure lets give it a shot.

OT: i think we should do it, and people saying it'll just die down again it has to at least be tried... dont forget this game is supposed to be fun for fuck sakes just grab your balls and fucking do it

what the honest fuck, i post the exact same topic i get brown sticky stuff like "lol broccoli" "would never work again" ect and here people are like yeah sure lets give it a shot.

OT: i think we should do it, and people saying it'll just die down again it has to at least be tried... dont forget this game is supposed to be fun for fuck sakes just grab your balls and fucking do it

what the fuck are you talking about, apex wont even show up to the pcl, it will likely be f2p in the beginning anyways to get the ball rolling.

The first pcl between lpc's died straight out because every hpc came there and ruined it, watch how it will happen again.