[C]haos vs Fudog aka 308 Randoms 3-0

Togo

L2 TO FKING MINI RANDOMZ U ATTACKED WHEN IT WAS OUR TURN TO ATTACK STAY brown sticky stuff ANYWAY #DV #CLEARING RANDYZ FROM WILD

Welcome to Sharkbrew, you seem heated over a mini. Let me give you a bit of advice that may save you the time of being made fun of on a consistent basis other than just being in Devotion.

Quit crying over minis you basic mouth breather.

Welcome to Sharkbrew, you seem heated over a mini. Let me give you a bit of advice that may save you the time of being made fun of on a consistent basis other than just being in Devotion.

Quit crying over minis you basic mouth breathe

RANDOM I FKING TANKED ALL OF U AND I CHALLENGED U TO HIT ME 1ST BUT U DIDNT STAY brown sticky stuff CHAOS AND KEEP TEAMING WITH LIL BITCH POP .#DV#ANTI RANDOMZ .DV KEEP CLEARING TRASHY PKERZ.BYE

RANDOM I FKING TANKED ALL OF U AND I CHALLENGED U TO HIT ME 1ST BUT U DIDNT STAY brown sticky stuff CHAOS AND KEEP TEAMING WITH LIL BITCH POP .#DV#ANTI RANDOMZ .DV KEEP CLEARING TRASHY PKERZ.BYE

Obviously not long enough to win any of the 9 rounds.

By the way, you're in an LPC in 2016. 

he said 9 rounds vs dv l000l

ur dumb

ez kid

MAN JUST SHUT UR ASS IF I WERE U I WOULD CLOSE MY CLAN AND NEVER PLAY RS AGAIN U AND UR CLAN ARE PATHETIC AF.STAY brown sticky stuff AND STAY TEAMING WITH CHAOS AND PURGE.#DV KEEP CLEARING TRASHY PKERZ

MAN JUST SHUT UR ASS IF I WERE U I WOULD CLOSE MY CLAN AND NEVER PLAY RS AGAIN U AND UR CLAN ARE PATHETIC AF.STAY brown sticky stuff AND STAY TEAMING WITH CHAOS AND PURGE.#DV KEEP CLEARING TRASHY PKERZ

justin beiber lmfao 

L2 TO FKING MINI RANDOMZ U ATTACKED WHEN IT WAS OUR TURN TO ATTACK STAY brown sticky stuff ANYWAY #DV #CLEARING RANDYZ FROM WILD

do you know what 2 step rule is lmao not my fault its your first mini rofl

Quit crying over minis you basic mouth breather.

these kids dd'd next to us on their attacking round and hes calling me a random wahahahhaah

do you know what 2 step rule is lmao not my fault its your first mini rofl

these kids dd'd next to us on their attacking round and hes calling me a random wahahahhaah

STFU NEW OSRS KID WE WERE 2STEPS RULE I BET THIS UR FKING 1ST MINI .HONESTLY I WAS BELIEVING THAT U ARE ALWAYS brown sticky stuff BUT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD U ARE TEH SHIETTEST CLAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

STFU NEW OSRS KID WE WERE 2STEPS RULE I BET THIS UR FKING 1ST MINI .HONESTLY I WAS BELIEVING THAT U ARE ALWAYS brown sticky stuff BUT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD U ARE TEH SHIETTEST CLAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

lmao u cant count either eh wahahah

Obviously not long enough to win any of the 9 rounds.

By the way, you're in an LPC in 2016. 

"By the way, you're in an LPC in 2016." 

You just lost the battle right there, Chaos is an LPC too broccoli.

Confirmed Broccoli

IQ of a newborn

#DevotionWinsAgain