CP?

tesco

quite recently I've seen sharkbrew having a lot more fake accounts that back CP pretty hard, i'm just wondering if CP has gained some recent hype or something?

they constantly claim #1 but i'm not quite sure what they have to back up their statements?

for real can somebody show me anything they've done in the last 10+ years that is in the slightest notable or shows them having actual quality as opposed to camping mossies and pulling high via edge recruits/open cc? 

ofc @ would be the first to reply to any topic or discussion i make

i'm asking a serious question and you're on my thread trying to get my attention lmao goat freak

You think you're special or some brown sticky stuff? the only special thing about you is your mental disability.

Like you've said, its a discussion and my input is that its a fucking brown sticky stuff discussion twig.

You think you're special or some brown sticky stuff? the only special thing about you is your mental disability.

Like you've said, its a discussion and my input is that its a fucking brown sticky stuff discussion twig.

i wouldnt be reaching if i said u didnt even read the thread before posting

zeppkcancer

i wouldnt be reaching if i said u didnt even read the thread before posting

zeppkcancer

yh I did and realised its fucking awful, not sure if you're trying to be funny or just being a dumb moron as always.

zeppkcancer lmfao you´re actually broken.

yh I did and realised its fucking awful, not sure if you're trying to be funny or just being a dumb moron as always.

zeppkcancer lmfao you´re actually broken.

spamming you're broken lmfao doesnt actually achieve anything

u missed out the bit where u actually try breaking me but fall short due to being a completely broccolied cancerous piece of brown sticky stuff who nobody values at all lol

u got senior in sv for being a slave heh

spamming you're broken lmfao doesnt actually achieve anything

u missed out the bit where u actually try breaking me but fall short due to being a completely cauliflower cancerous piece of brown sticky stuff who nobody values at all lol

u got senior in sv for being a slave heh

So you're saying all the 1000 times you've been saying it you didn't achieve anything? damn you're roasting yourself.

You're actually mad lmfao nerd.

a63c332f5549619c9dffbebf5743f95a.png

"state of your social life." but u slave for SV and even waste your own free time trying to rag TLP cos ur mad they made u go main

ocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpgocYUI.jpg

slave for SV 

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, you're the one crying about CP right now lmfao...