AAO vs. Imperial

Fear The Beard

Against All Odds vs Imperial  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry

• Imperial
    • Against All Odds

bunch of sv rejects nice first event sniping a real pure clans trip u fuckin losers lmfao following in the foosteps of ur garbage ass sovirgen main clan go 1 item some real clans u fake clan lmfao u the biggest phoneys i ever seen if i gotta say so my self ur worse then emilyispro faking cancer u fake being a clan rofl fakers

fake ass wannabe black irl ethugs

nice sig bundle of twigsgot

your clan also lost 3 preps vs hpc's with matched levels, your quality is garbage. You guys beat other mpc's because they are even more trash than you guys.

Very nice logic here, a mpc vs hpc are obviously 'matched' levels. You must be a cp elder pretending to be a sup rank because damn, you're lacking brain cells.

good enough to carrot your pussy ass bitch clan 6-0 in the past 2 preps lmfao.

Don't ask us for preps and bitch about levels then.

Down 3 no problem LOLOLOL

Damn, it must be quite an achievement for supremacy to pull 25+ to preps.

We're not bitching about levels, you're just showing your lack of brain cells on sharkbait.

Yeah i can also remember when aao beat zu sup n cp in preps, you should focus on recruiting more mains instead of flaming mpcs on sharkbrew, maybe, then maybe you'll ever be some what relevant.

Imperial has so much hype right now and a huge ML even though they haven't opened yet, I think they have the upper hand but you never know!

You joined a clan that hacked, slumped & leaked your clans boards. I understand bcos dome sucks but still. I expected more from you.

bunch of sv rejects nice first event sniping a real pure clans trip u fuckin losers lmfao following in the foosteps of ur garbage ass sovirgen main clan go 1 item some real clans u fake clan lmfao u the biggest phoneys i ever seen if i gotta say so my self ur worse then emilyispro faking cancer u fake being a clan rofl fakers

fake ass wannabe black irl ethugs

lolu mad