AAO vs. Imperial

Fear The Beard

Against All Odds vs Imperial  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry

• Imperial
    • Against All Odds

OOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So ironic aswell with his name lmfao

Dome is just a poor mans zenbrown sticky stuff and hes in a clan ran by sv kids while sv killed his clan, do you see the logic behind that?

lol Imperial desperately trying all kinds of propaganda it won't save your clan brown sticky stuffters

propaganda and hate is the only thing that would keep their clan going, they are throwing brown sticky stuff to see what sticks. Not on AAO but on their own members lmao, gotta motivate them somehow to come and die over and over.

I'm your slayer master I slay to everytime you enter wildy reject btw nice slump I killed you liked 3 times yesterday very ez 

arent you in dv aswell? l000000000l

L m a o 

so a random, who thinks he can do brown sticky stuff in the pure community lmfao, and no im not. you are thinking of that potato masher bundle of twigs lol. Thats not me, you will know me on the 24th. 

L m a o 

so a random, who thinks he can do brown sticky stuff in the pure community lmfao, and no im not. you are thinking of that potato masher bundle of twigs lol. Thats not me, you will know me on the 24th. 

Tlp slump 

Imperial closing 

oh boy

#1 wuu2