AAO vs. Imperial

Fear The Beard

Against All Odds vs Imperial  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry

• Imperial
    • Against All Odds

All these fucking braindead AAO slaves backing up their clan, I mean good for you guys that you guys managed to become relevant in a dead scene, but when Imperial actually opens watchout lmao

yh braindead your clan closed lmfao slaughter v2 closing how many more clans u opening reject #1 you cant handle the truth you can rag us all day idc you're gonna get smoked in all preps and in wild when you open your brown sticky stuffty sv / slaughter tactics makes me laugh 

with aao only pulling 40 on their anniversary trip and that says enough lol

man you say some cauliflower fucking brown sticky stuff dude. We pulled about 80 to our anniversary... 

The fuck happened to you? You're literally hitting a bunch of your old clan mates from control in singles with mains. How does that bring you any sense of accomplishment? 

All these fucking braindead AAO slaves backing up their clan, I mean good for you guys that you guys managed to become relevant in a dead scene, but when Imperial actually opens watchout lmao

Chaotic lmfao

man you say some cauliflower fucking brown sticky stuff dude. We pulled about 80 to our anniversary... 

The fuck happened to you? You're literally hitting a bunch of your old clan mates from control in singles with mains. How does that bring you any sense of accomplishment? 

He got brainwashed in sv it's ok let him be.

We have 65 in game right now, only thing you've accomplished is going on a 7 win streak going up against brown sticky stuffty MPC's..

Yeah nice joke you barely pulled 40 yday and you lost to everyone lmfao. How many op/mains did you bring today to enhance your pull somewhat?

Yes u had 80 pull saturday and 40 pull the next day?? 

Are you srs telling me u didnt have mains or what? Divine ur warlord on a 99 defence account and more ppl on mid level tanks. You guys talked brown sticky stuff when i joined sv. Just because i'm not mainstream like the rest of you and followed the others. I found a new home and enjoyed the clan i was in. 

Yes u had 80 pull saturday and 40 pull the next day?? 

Are you srs telling me u didnt have mains or what? Divine ur warlord on a 99 defence account and more ppl on mid level tanks. You guys talked brown sticky stuff when i joined sv. Just because i'm not mainstream like the rest of you and followed the others. I found a new home and enjoyed the clan i was in. 

We actually pulled 64 the next day, maybe if you weren't just a puppet you wouldn't believe everything your ranks tell you lmfao.

We actually pulled 64 the next day, maybe if you weren't just a puppet you wouldn't believe everything your ranks tell you lmfao.

You say 64 like it was a good thing on ur anniversary trip, we pulled 58 on our snipe trip today :/ 

and yes uabundle of twigsgot xd

hey look another topic about aao being such a pwnage clan

why cant I hold all these feels.

free PR for us tho, lets keep it poppin

Wanna destroy Sovereign return to pure scene? Nothing more satisfying that making the cocky Doom kids take a peg down? App to Against All Odds today @ aao-rs.com !

Never been poked to do anything with Imperial and I am ex imperial.  :facepalm:

Nice propaganda, right? Like aao claims they pulled 70+ today. Yet we had 50+ people in snipe unit and dicked them whole trip, not sure if they can call it a trip but w/e

You say 64 like it was a good thing on ur anniversary trip, we pulled 58 on our snipe trip today :/ 

82 is quite a good pull, and that followed by a 64 pull while our old rivals didn't go out on sundays.

Now stfu puppet