AAO vs. Imperial

Fear The Beard

Against All Odds vs Imperial  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry

• Imperial
    • Against All Odds

A new rivalry has sparked in the MPC scene. With AAO clearly dominating the scene since the start of 2016, the competition has been weak. They completely slammed Apex, closed Slaughter, and have fought every other clan and won. They haven't lost a prep since the new year started. With that being said, Imperial is coming in strong as ever! They look to take the thrown from AAO as #1 MPC. These next few months will be interesting. Best of luck to both clans. May the best gold caped clan win!!!  

Imperial for sure. Look what happened to AAO yesterday. Imperial was sniping with 30 only and ruined their all trip, what happens if Imperial opens? AAO is bunch of retards

Dead propaganda try harder pls

Oh Yh we analed you in a 14v14 a day ago 4-1 it was very ez

Btw 5 cape switches? You are desperate lmfao

with aao only pulling 40 on their anniversary trip and that says enough lol

Can you give me evidence of that 40pull bc i can give you evidence of an 85 pull.

Stop trying kid you're going to break yourself oh and sv bullied lmfao

How did AAO have anything to do with Slaughter closing? lol

but it's obvious Imperial is Slaughter v2 with more hype. Don't think they will do damage in the long run but should be alright to start

U r mistaken

Take a look at our video from saturday and youll see what really happened l0l this clan has to cheat to try and compete but even with that they fail. gf imperial you got cleared even with our capes in ur invent. See you today so you can continue giving me dome on ur knees.

Take a look at our video from saturday and youll see what really happened l0l this clan has to cheat to try and compete but even with that they fail. gf imperial you got cleared even with our capes in ur invent. See you today so you can continue giving me dome on ur knees.

Keep hiding yourself behind fake accounts broccoli

bunch of sv rejects nice first event sniping a real pure clans trip u fuckin losers lmfao following in the foosteps of ur garbage ass sovirgen main clan go 1 item some real clans u fake clan lmfao u the biggest phoneys i ever seen if i gotta say so my self ur worse then emilyispro faking cancer u fake being a clan rofl fakers

fake ass wannabe black irl ethugs

I agree all these sv / slaughter rejects will be cleansed from the wilderness once again just like when they closed

I forced your brown sticky stuff clan to end little boy. 

bunch of sv rejects nice first event sniping a real pure clans trip u fuckin losers lmfao following in the foosteps of ur garbage ass sovirgen main clan go 1 item some real clans u fake clan lmfao u the biggest phoneys i ever seen if i gotta say so my self ur worse then emilyispro faking cancer u fake being a clan rofl fakers

fake ass wannabe black irl ethugs

Nice trip LMFAO