AAO vs. Imperial

Fear The Beard

Against All Odds vs Imperial  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the rivalry

• Imperial
    • Against All Odds

why the fuck are you talking? you ONLY go to aao trips bc your a lvl 96 brown sticky stuffter that goes to mpc trips lmfao

Haha you're funny you reject I've been in every Aao prep since new year haven't lost a single one except one in p2p I'm 95 cb btw I'll have fun slaying you in the prep little hooker. You know I have a maxed 82 but use my 95 because of exception right?

You should've known but you were too busy giving blowjobs on the side to notice

Btw where you gonna go after Imperial closes once again? You're not loved anywhere

And it's "you're" not "your"

They lost a p2p prep to ruin last week ruin gave em that HOT 3-0 heh.

Gratz eop

If you call a 20v20 a prep where 4 eop invites came then ok lmfao. AAO had to sit 15 each round. Would rather prep an hpc then sit half our pull.

This is a real p2p prep. 30 v 30, which AAO 3-0D them.

Imperial for sure. Look what happened to AAO yesterday. Imperial was sniping with 30 only and ruined their all trip, what happens if Imperial opens? AAO is bunch of retards

Nice joke, we slammed clans b4 you tried to come in n be a broccoli lmfao. Nice lives you got there pal, however expect the samething back.

This^

can you fools even name one rivalry AAO won lmfao

AAO has won more rivalries than imp has, the most recent one is apex. Btw hello don/cassidy on your alt acc

Nice joke, we slammed clans b4 you tried to come in n be a broccoli lmfao. Nice lives you got there pal, however expect the samething back.

AAO has won more rivalries than imp has, the most recent one is apex. Btw hello don/cassidy on your alt acc

name a few l0l

How did AAO have anything to do with Slaughter closing? lol

but it's obvious Imperial is Slaughter v2 with more hype. Don't think they will do damage in the long run but should be alright to start

Slaughter became apex's minion clan and we slapped em 1v2 till slaughters closure and apex's 26 pull.

with aao only pulling 40 on their anniversary trip and that says enough lol

Next joke like slaughter, slaughter never pulled above 40 lmao.