Doom Defeats Supremacy Once Again in a P2P Prep | 2 - 1 | Still Undefeated Against Supremacy

Hormone

it was a pkri and they were giving themselves another attacking round. we beat them -1 opt. tbh slush this was a win tor supremacy

The way I see it, the first 3 rounds set the precedence that it was going to be a matched 23v23. Sucker rushing a clan especially in p2p even up 1 opt does not count as a win as it is incredibly easy to 1 hit someone using special attack of weapons. As far as I am concerned, supremacy broke the rules by not letting Doom sit to matched opts.

I will null the 3rd round. If the first round counts as a redo, then this prep becomes a 1-1. This prep will not be counted.

The way I see it, the first 3 rounds set the precedence that it was going to be a matched 23v23. Sucker rushing a clan especially in p2p even up 1 opt does not count as a win as it is incredibly easy to 1 hit someone using special attack of weapons. As far as I am concerned, supremacy broke the rules by not letting Doom sit to matched opts.

I will null the 3rd round. If the first round counts as a redo, then this prep becomes a 1-1. This prep will not be counted.

ur sucha a fucking puppet lmfao especially when 80% of the pure community agreed that we won

honestly shouldnt be making decision since u dont even know how clanning works

ur sucha a fucking puppet lmfao especially when 80% of the pure community agreed that we won

honestly shouldnt be making decision since u dont even know how clanning works

How about u redo the round, but let doom rush u 23v24, you can only turn on your prayers after they rush u.

If you win, i'll give u a 2-1 win,

else

suck my nut

How about u redo the round, but let doom rush u 23v24, you can only turn on your prayers after they rush u.

If you win, i'll give u a 2-1 win,

else

suck my nut

are u broccolied? The brown sticky stuff u say doesnt make any fucking sense u downie. They had a +1 and we had first pile adventage so technically it was 23v23 pkri lmao

are u broccolied? The brown sticky stuff u say doesnt make any fucking sense u downie. They had a +1 and we had first pile adventage so technically it was 23v23 pkri lmao

Uh? Watch the video, you banged out 2 doom members instantly at gate drop making it 23v22 pkri before the doom members can put their prayers up.