'The Rematch'

Braden

Serves them well. People need to stop playing for the "win" all of your clans bring invites, all of your clans avoid prepping certin clans, all of your clans are afraid to fight down. I would love to see who the real hash 1 matched clan is but the fact is no one actually fights with just their clan! I respect ascent and bv probably higher than the rest... ascent has only won two preps, but they prep basically everyone besides dr and they lose alot, they care a little to much but not like the rest of you lmfao. I would rather see a clan go 0-98 then see your streak as 8-0. How is that impressive to you? It shows your not active, and you wont risk fighting a clan thats better than you, ok sure lets pretend you guys are the best lpc and you dont have invites... (lol) why not try fi, foe, something that would be a challange... Or be like me, fight clans while offering them a plus advantage... bv and ascent we have given them up to a +15 at some points in cw preps... however with that being said if you do have an undefeated prep record, you would be to much of a bitch to fight someone that might beat you.... and before you judge our first prep was with fi, because all of your clans either did not respond, Wanted to prep at 9est, or said no like tomatos. we lost, but why would we be mad?..

Rethinking it... hpc isnt worth saving. I hope they all close, they have been doing the same brown sticky stuff making members bored of sitting in singles for years. Enough is enough they should all close. Lpc is far from perfect due to some clans trying realllyyyyyy hard to pretend to be something good by bringing invites/100s whatever... anyways lpc can be saved hpc just die... i would highly respect the next clan that closes to show its just a game and to push the kids coming to trips because they have to to the real world, and caring about their members and not a runescape reputation of being the biggest nerd, i would hope some clan steps up and actually closes, end the misery you brought your members. That is all.